Site Rejected Message - Anyone else getting this

Someone brought up they were getting this message (in attache image) trying to access the Den, I have not curios and was wondering how widespread it was.

error.png

I once, awhile back, had a "this site was labeled unsafe", but it never appeared again, even on other computers, so unsure what that was about.  Though this exact message, no, I haven't seen before.

I've seen it a few times on this site. In one case it was a bad link and the other the browser cookies were acting up.

Haven't seen it, though I NoScript everything that's not Woodus.com.

The requested URL was rejected. If you think this is an error, please contact the webmaster.

Your support ID is: 12175959518553670698

I saved a file dating to 2015-07-08 13:57:25.591763721. I think I encountered it a time or two. It seemed persistent, but cleared up a few hours later, so I assumed it was fixed. >.<

<html><head><title>Request Rejected</title></head><body>The requested URL was rejected. If you think this is an error, please contact the webmaster. <br><br>Your support ID is: 12175959518553670698</body></html>
Edited by Faolan

Y'know the couple times I've emailed you, Woodus, saying the Den was down, but you were able to get on? Both times I received similar messages. I don't remember them exactly though.

• 3 weeks later...

I think I ran into a similar though not identical message once or twice some months back when trying to log in, but just hitting back fixed it.

Can someone get a full browser screenshot with the message, I can send it to support and see if they have any ideas.

Y'know the couple times I've emailed you, Woodus, saying the Den was down, but you were able to get on? Both times I received similar messages. I don't remember them exactly though.

so did i it was the same for me

Edited by solo