Dragon Quest Event 7/28

I'm at work now, so no chance to watch the stream... Oh well, at least I can read your reactions - keep posting, guys! :D (and don't hesitate to include some screenshots ;))

Around an 1hr 30min left. Thought I wasn't gonna make it but turning on DQ9 again sure did the trick

I may remain awake for around one more hour, but I do have to sleep since I work tomorrow (starting six hours from now), so I will have to see the posts after the show.

<30 min lets do this square

Edited by Gold47

Yangus should change his avatar to the guy dressed as Yangus in that commercial they're filming (I think?).

Jaw dropped.

So both vastly different presentations.

3DS one is more old school sprites like DQIX on top screen and SNES styled on bottom, the PS4 version is for those who want a next gen DQ.

PS4 world looks more like DQVIII style whereas 3DS one is a traditional world map.

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/07/28/dragon-quest-xi-announced-for-playstation-4-and-nintendo-3ds/

I just didn't want one to be held back by the other and that's not the case.

Give me both in the west.

Edited by Tiael

Terrible screenshots of the 3DS version. And I agree, it's adorable.

Although a lot of my images closely resemble the ones in the above Siliconera link so you're better off just looking at those.

5xrRnY7.jpgWralTwC.jpgIEiA2SQ.jpgdJtRRe0.jpg

Edited by eal

DQXI going to NX as well.

Future news might change my plans but I think I will play the 3DS version and consider after the NX version information comes out what I will do about a HD version. 3DS version seems like such a fan service version.

• Upvote 1