Sign in to follow this  
tribalether

Purchasing Version 3.0

I don't know if this breaks forum rules, and if it does feel free to delete this obviously, but I'm looking for someone who might be able to help me purchase 3.0. Apparently amazon doesn't like any of my cards anymore and buying it via webmoney would mean paying ~60 dollars which I am not gonna do, so I was thinking maybe I could send someone who is able to buy things from jp amazon the money via paypal and they could send me the code. I'd send the money first obviously, and as a gift so you don't have to worry about me disputing it or anything.

Play Asia has stupid high markups on price.

• Upvote 1

They also don't offer the digital version, so you have to add shipping costs and time to getting the game.

Play-Asia should honestly be avoided when sites like AmiAmi and Nippon-Yasan exist.  Even Amazon Japan in combination with Tenso is usually cheaper for physical items.

Sorry if I am messing this up but I am trying to buy the All in 1 digital download and get the Version 3 also so I can play all of them. I am just starting out and can't level past 20 because I still don't know how to buy these items if someone could help that would be appreciated 

You can buy the download version from Japanese amazon. What exactly are you having trouble with?

Well I don't know how to buy it from there is the problem. I don't have a credit card from Japan and don't know how to use webmoney its like my first time doing all of this 

You should be fine with (almost) any Visa or MasterCard.  It's the same as purchasing anything from your regional Amazon site.  You can even still navigate the essential parts of the site in English.

If for some reason the site won't let you purchase an item because of your address, just change it to a random public Japanese one or get a Tenso address for free.  Tenso even has a mini tutorial on address format.

ok well just started the Tenso address. so waiting for them to send me the verification of my identity lol. Thank you for letting me know I can go through them to make my address. to obtain yen how would I go about this? if you don't mind me asking?

Edited by kyodai

What do you mean obtaining yen? Buying from Amazon.jp should be fine even with an American credit card.   Just do it like you would a normal shopping site.  

Edited by mazoboom

oh whoops sorry forgot to re post but I was able to figure it all out my bads

Bumping this because I need some way to install 3.0 again after being away for awhile. Can you do it via the official site?