Even though I get annoyed every time I see another new DQ game announced with still no real word of any localizations, this looks like it could be really fun.

Verendus, a well-known insider on Neo GAF with an outstanding track record, stated that every current-gen PlayStation DQ game is coming stateside.

The PS4 is the most popular system in the west and SE want to grow the franchise in the west so it goes hand-in-hand.  I'm not worried about these games getting localized.

Edited by Bob_the_Almighty
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dragon Quest Minecraft? Jesus Christ. This series has officially jumped the shark.

And a rhythm game didn't do it, or an on-rails motion control game, or a board game, or Dynasty Warriors game, or a mystery dungeon game, or Monsters spin-offs, or the Battle Road fighting games, or a

They said immediately after they bought Minecraft they would continue support for their rival's versions. The Vita version came out in like the same month of the announcement.

Oh, you misunderstand, sir.  I have no doubt that this will make it over here.  What I find annoying is the prospect of yet another spin-off title being localized before one of the mainline games for 3ds that we've all been waiting for.  It still looks like an interesting game, though.  :)

Well, it's a good thing this is hitting Sony consoles. I'll be importing this (you know, because I actually can). It will probably be very import friendly since it's like Minecraft.

Just as long as DQ XI is released for PS3 or PS4. I still want this game though, and like with people moaning about Hyrule Warriors, i say don't but it. Wait for the next actual Zelda game, it's not like they are going to cancel it.