VII, VIII 3ds being localized, says Horii

So, Siliconera has an article today saying that Horii made comments at the Expo that VII and VIII are being localized.  It looks like at first he said "in French" (the expo is in Paris), then made comments about it being internationally.  Has this been posted here, yet?  Am I dreaming?  Is this real?

Edited by Griever
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really, Mario?  We finally get what all of the posters here have been wanting and you call us whiners?  I kind of thought we were all of the same mindset. 

I wouldn't want to talk to Destructoid either.

A free mobile app game that's fun?  Pretty solid way to generate free buzz for DQ on mobile, and DQ in general.  One thing about American mobile mentality...cheap and free up-front = everything.  Now

It would be pretty unprecedented for a high-profile release like this to only be translated in French.  I think I would laugh and cry and then set something on fire if that happened.

I was going to play Saga Frontier 2 today but I can't let go of the hype.

Really, Mario?  We finally get what all of the posters here have been wanting and you call us whiners?  I kind of thought we were all of the same mindset. 

Edited by Griever
  • Upvote 3

Please excuse me, but I'm going to burst into tears with sheer happiness, joy, relief-I don't even know a word positive enough to properly describe my joy when hearing the news! *Dies of overwhelming happiness*

Yaay, we 'whiners' get what we want at long last... I'm just gonna... pretend I didn't see that comment, okay? Okay...

• Upvote 2

pLsiHse.gif

Oh my god where is this from? It's so cute!
  • Upvote 1

I'm sure all you French-Canadians are excited...

I'm not French Canadian, but I speak a fair amount of French, and that should help me along with my French studies.

Happy July 4th Everyone!

This is a nice announcement and as a gift I'm posting new Dragon Quest VII art not VIII ;)

Edited by Madrigal

Maybe people here can stop whining about us having no DQ7 3DS. Now we can focus it on DQ10.

Wow. Just....wow.
  • Upvote 1

Maybe people here can stop whining about us having no DQ7 3DS. Now we can focus it on DQ10.

Wow. Just....wow.

I know right!  I saw that and first thought maybe he's just joking.  

Wow. Just....wow.
Just for this, I feel like whining.

Boo hoo! Why don't we ever get DQVII? Waaaaaaaa! I'm so sad. Japan hates us. Why does it have to be this way? Squeenix despises us. They must be racist. It's like they deliberately want to alienate us!

• Upvote 2

Wow. Just....wow.
Just for this, I feel like whining.

Boo hoo! Why don't we ever get DQVII? Waaaaaaaa! I'm so sad. Japan hates us. Why does it have to be this way? Squeenix despises us. They must be racist. It's like they deliberately want to alienate us!

WHAT ARE WE FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR?!?!
  • Upvote 1