Dragon Quest VII and VIII 3D to west maybe?

Alright guys, I have to go finish off my DQ6 and 3 FAQs, then tackle my DQ7 faqs...then the 4 and 5 I'm still owrking on....damn, so much work.  I can do it though!

Cheers, have fun battling it out, and debating...and whatnot, whether an English release is coming.  OH, it's coming, but you'll see soon enough.  OH, it IS coming though.

HAHAHAHAHA!

All those who did not believe...BELIEVE!  Yes, I pulled a Naruto, or maybe a Shu, for those who've played Blue Dragon...NEVER GIVE UP!  BELIEVE!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is 100% nail on the head. He doesn't just drop something like that with a shrug and a whim in ignorance. He's Yuji-freaking-Horii-san. If he says it's coming in French, A) it is, and B) it's not

My Mom speaks fluent French. I'll ask her to read me all the text.

If i was SE i would do a combo pack of both 7 and 8 as a single release.  There isn't much that needs to be done for DQ8 3ds out west other than some translations and voice acting recording of the new

Well that's exciting. Hoping for the best in terms of news, fingers crossed!

Oh, and Dragon Quest VII 3DS does NOT have voice acting FYI. (Zooms off)

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

You have all seen that Horii is on his way to Los Angeles next too, right? Maybe maybe maybe.

Holy poop, Tiael is posting again :).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ok, so Platty, about that cake?

I'm a better chef than a baker. Can I just eat some Humble Lasagna or Humble Cookies? Pie's a $#!&@ to roll dough and cake is fine until I can't decorate it to save my life.

Alright guys, I have to go finish off my DQ6 and 3 FAQs, then tackle my DQ7 faqs...then the 4 and 5 I'm still owrking on....damn, so much work. I can do it though!

Cheers, have fun battling it out, and debating...and whatnot, whether an English release is coming. OH, it's coming, but you'll see soon enough. OH, it IS coming though.

HAHAHAHAHA!

All those who did not believe...BELIEVE! Yes, I pulled a Naruto, or maybe a Shu, for those who've played Blue Dragon...NEVER GIVE UP! BELIEVE!

I'm excited for all of us. I love being wrong when it means I get DQ!

Well that's exciting. Hoping for the best in terms of news, fingers crossed!

Oh, and Dragon Quest VII 3DS does NOT have voice acting FYI. (Zooms off)

Dragon Quest VIII 3DS adds Zoom as a spell for Yangus?

Awesome! Looking forward to reading more great news. :thumbsup:

I'm so burned... I'll believe it when I see it.

Today isn't April 1st is it?

• Upvote 1

I'm so burned... I'll believe it when I see it.

Today isn't April 1st is it?

I feel the same Erdrick. While interesting news, at this point I'm kind of numb to Dragon Quest news. Still, we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

The problem is that I see no reason not to believe it except it seems too good to be true.

Let's see how the naysayers try to explain that we're not getting them. ;)

Here I am! :P

I'm not believing this until there is more evidence.

*claps*

HAHAHAHAHA.  You want it written in stone, with a formal announcement, a trailer, and a release date set in stone.

• Upvote 1

*claps*

HAHAHAHAHA.  You want it written in stone, with a formal announcement, a trailer, and a release date set in stone.

I still don't get my hopes up until that, yes.

Been burned too many times.

*claps*

The only source is a tweet. Forgive me for being skeptical.

Edited by Mr. RPG

Same Mr. RPG as on NeoGAF?

I have to agree though, I'm waiting or something official first. Not that I don't believe Horii but, basically:

tumblr_inline_nawa18QWbD1svk9zc_zpsp5xl8

Here I am! :PI'm not believing this until there is more evidence.
 *claps* HAHAHAHAHA.  You want it written in stone, with a formal announcement, a trailer, and a release date set in stone.
The only source is a tweet.

To be fair, more than one person confirmed the DQ creator said that at Japan Expo.

But still waiting on an actual announcement.

...Finally. The announcement has come. :)

I'm so happy right now; I always thought it would, but now... the wait is over. It's hard to believe they were really confirmed. Can't wait for the official announcement! :D

Technically an official announcement doesn't mean squat either. Y'all remember Dragon Warrior IV for the PlayStation? Yeah, me neither.

Technically an official announcement doesn't mean squat either. Y'all remember Dragon Warrior IV for the PlayStation? Yeah, me neither.

Enix never made an official announcement on DQIV on PS1. All we got was a page in the back of the DQVII instruction booklet saying DQIV PS1 coming soon. Don't recall NOB or Enix ever giving us a timeline.

To be fair, multiple factors went into that not materializing. Not limited to the company working on it folding.

Unless Square Enix or Nintendo ends up folding before these games release, it's unlikely that would repeat.

Enix never made an official announcement on DQIV on PS1. All we got was a page in the back of the DQVII instruction booklet saying DQIV PS1 coming soon. Don't recall NOB or Enix ever giving us a timeline.
An advertisement kinda seems like an official announcement. Just sayin'
  • Upvote 1

This seems like good news and all, but they are coming "in french", according to the translator.

It's the only thing I've seen confirmed.

Eeeee! YES! This is great!

Though usually it's smart to reign in expectations in things like this, especially DQ related things, I am fully psyched up and hopeful about this! Haha! This is great!

• Upvote 1

This seems like good news and all, but they are coming "in french", according to the translator.

It's the only thing I've seen confirmed.

It won't be just french.  Take into account that it was a french convention where the creator spilled it and the translator spoke it in french.

Edited by sounderfan84