Sign in to follow this  
Erdrick The Hero

Cloud saving problem... (DQVI)

I started playing DQVI on my phone, but last night I used the cloud save feature to sync my iPad up to where I was at because I was streaming to the Apple TV and the aspect ratio difference allows for more screen usage on the TV. Well, this morning I've been playing some more, and I've just about drained my iPad's battery, so I wanted to switch to my phone while the iPad charges... I've copied my save to the cloud from my iPad, but when I try to sync with my phone it only gives me the option to upload my phone's save again, saying it's the newest save (it's not). Is there any way to force it to download my save from the cloud?

Well, I was able to get my saves onto my phone. I had to delete the app from my phone and reinstall it. But that didn't work on it's own, because after that cloud authentication kept failing. I had to go into my iCloud settings and turn off "documents and data" for DQ6. Then turn it back on. After that it worked. I'm leaving these directions here for anybody else who has this problem.

I think this should be stinkyed

Am I not the only one who had this problem?

I don't think anyone else here switches between two devices. But I wouldn't be surprised if this is a known issue.

I had a similar issue regarding transferring contacts through the cloud back when I used an Iphone.

Edited by DarkBaramos

I'm on an adroid but i suggested stinking it so those that run into the same issue would beable to find it.

I'm on an adroid but i suggested stinking it so those that run into the same issue would beable to find it.

This topic stinks? I mean, yeah it's about Apple products, but C'mon.

This topic stinks? I mean, yeah it's about Apple products, but C'mon.

bah stupid typo I mesnt sticky

I ignored the stink the first time, but the second time, I've gotta say something. Too bad Platty beat me to it.

• Upvote 1