Contest #134 - Purchase DQVI and show proof

I guess this is a stupid question, but I'll ask since the thread title doesn't specify as opposed to some of the other thread titles. Is this contest for the mobile only version? My DS copy was purchased new from Nintendo, so I'm sure that SE still gets the profits. I imagine that this is a mobile only contest, but I just wanted to ask to be sure. Either way, I'll probably end up getting the mobile version eventually.

I guess this is a stupid question, but I'll ask since the thread title doesn't specify as opposed to some of the other thread titles. Is this contest for the mobile only version? My DS copy was purchased new from Nintendo, so I'm sure that SE still gets the profits. I imagine that this is a mobile only contest, but I just wanted to ask to be sure. Either way, I'll probably end up getting the mobile version eventually.

Yeah, mobile only.  Sorry I didn't specify.  :worried:

Yeah, mobile only. Sorry I didn't specify. :worried:

No worries :)

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

And my mainline DQ on mobile is complete!

88e81dba720c5feb979bb6cf7857b3c9.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hope this works for you.

Screen Shots

TyNtRc.jpg

My forum name does not fit so this is the best I can come up with.

eKYTHJ.jpg

Hope this works for you.

Screen Shots

TyNtRc.jpg

My forum name does not fit so this is the best I can come up with.

eKYTHJ.jpg

That's good.  Will add you in the next roundup!

• 4 weeks later...

8b36bf0ceb899b00db7a01b88ff1e93f.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Are you waiting on more people to enter the contest before you add my badge? I figure that's what it is, but thought I'd check to be sure. When does this contest end, anyway?

Are you waiting on more people to enter the contest before you add my badge? I figure that's what it is, but thought I'd check to be sure. When does this contest end, anyway?

Yeah, next time I get on to do a lot of contest stuff, I'll check on it all.  I'd say I'll end this sometime in the Spring.

• 3 weeks later...

Likely going to be getting this game for Christmas, it's next on my list for my quest to complete the entire main series. :D

Hopefully I remember to post it here, though not sure my username will fit within the character name spaces.

Likely going to be getting this game for Christmas, it's next on my list for my quest to complete the entire main series. :D

Hopefully I remember to post it here, though not sure my username will fit within the character name spaces.

Vagrant will be close enough.
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got it! :D

Now I can continue my quest... 

post-79633-0-90799500-1451081343_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...

Going to be closing this topic at the end of the month.  If you're looking to pick up DQVI, do is ASAP.  The game will be around forever (we hope), but the badge won't be!

Purchased:

post-76452-0-80977100-1453080870_thumb.png

post-76452-0-71272700-1453080882_thumb.png

Sorry! There ya' go!

post-76452-0-24498300-1453136071_thumb.png

• 4 weeks later...