Sign in to follow this  
King Zenith

Dragon Quest Monsters Super Light - English SEA Release

Is it possible to recruit monsters in the room the Jinksters warn you about?

I don't know, they're classified as bosses and I don't think you can recruit the end of dungeon bosses...

FkHyOyT.png

Took a bit of a nap.  4 days to spare!

What'd you do besides make good use of your metal key? I've been playing a ton and used my metal key but I'm only like level 24. Lots of story quests?

What'd you do besides make good use of your metal key? I've been playing a ton and used my metal key but I'm only like level 24. Lots of story quests?

I had two metal keys, actually...  I guess I just started earlier than most?

The story quests start to give enough XP to ding you as you use up your XP, or thereabouts.  Once I hit Chapter 10 Mission 3 (which is very quick and easy to run through dungeon) I was gaining a level with the last fight before I ran out of stamina, which filled my stamina.  This didn't stop until around level 33.  

That level up link I posted earlier has some others -- 4-5, 7-5, and 8-2 are either good XP/STA or easily traversed maps.

FkHyOyT.png

Took a bit of a nap. 4 days to spare!

Where did you get the Slime Knights!? Edited by dukey03

Is that f'real?

I don't think it's a mistake. It's a shout-out.

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED

That's great, haha. For whatever reason I never got a special key today. All I see is the scrapyard. Anyone know why that might be?

I dunno. I'm level 5 and I see here be dragons.

Yeah, it was an option alongside the scrap yard. just had to flick over and select it.

• Upvote 1

So I've been spending plenty of my earned gems in the Super Tombola since I started playing. I was able to do the ten spins at once deal. Today I got a letter which said "Compensation for Super Tombola D rank roll" or something to that effect and I got 2100 gems. What was that for? AFAIK the Super Tombola says you can get rank Ds, so I don't think I'm being rewarded for their mistake. Does anyone know what caused this?

So I've been spending plenty of my earned gems in the Super Tombola since I started playing. I was able to do the ten spins at once deal. Today I got a letter which said "Compensation for Super Tombola D rank roll" or something to that effect and I got 2100 gems. What was that for? AFAIK the Super Tombola says you can get rank Ds, so I don't think I'm being rewarded for their mistake. Does anyone know what caused this?

You weren't supposed to be getting any Rank D's from the Super Tombola, that was a glitch.

All rolls that received a rank D monster are supposed to be refunded.

• Upvote 1

Should be able to do the 10 spins in a day or 2! Can't wait to see if I get some As or an S.

I'm gonna pass on this set of Tombola. You can check the line up in the announcements. 

None of them are really appealing to me  :P .

I'm gonna pass on this set of Tombola. You can check the line up in the announcements.

None of them are really appealing to me .

Damnit. When does it change, weekly?

Today is the 4th.

I meant from the start to finish.

The Tombola event started the 29th and ends the 6th.

Today is the 4th.

I meant from the start to finish.

The Tombola event started the 29th and ends the 6th.

Ahhh. D'oh!

Ok, so there's 2 types of eggs in the damn Wednesday Dungeon. I need the mottled brown one. So far I've received about 20+ white ones. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Btw, what is hallowed slash?