Dragon Quest Monsters Super Light - English SEA Release

Is that f'real?

I don't think it's a mistake. It's a shout-out.

HALF LIFE 3 CONFIRMED

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WOOT!!! I JUST GOT MY FOURTH AND FINAL BALLSACK    

The last thing we want to hear about is the amount of grinding you'll be doing with your multiple ballsacks.

Sometimes the RNG is just stingy.  I ran Hard about 15 times this go around before one dropped for me.  My alt ran Medium about 5 times and got one. *shrugs*

Posted Images

I dunno. I'm level 5 and I see here be dragons.

So I've been spending plenty of my earned gems in the Super Tombola since I started playing. I was able to do the ten spins at once deal. Today I got a letter which said "Compensation for Super Tombola D rank roll" or something to that effect and I got 2100 gems. What was that for? AFAIK the Super Tombola says you can get rank Ds, so I don't think I'm being rewarded for their mistake. Does anyone know what caused this?

I'm gonna pass on this set of Tombola. You can check the line up in the announcements.

None of them are really appealing to me .

Damnit. When does it change, weekly?

Ok, so there's 2 types of eggs in the damn Wednesday Dungeon. I need the mottled brown one. So far I've received about 20+ white ones. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Btw, what is hallowed slash?

Ok, so there's 2 types of eggs in the damn Wednesday Dungeon. I need the mottled brown one. So far I've received about 20+ white ones. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Btw, what is hallowed slash?

Ugh, I know, right? I ended up with like 15 whites and 2 mottled (mega egger) eventually. finally ovolved my healslime into an angel slime as a result.  Now, I just need... two more of them to ovolve it further. sigh.

Some of the music sounds very reminiscent of earlier games (including parts of the battle theme that were practically lifted from the DQVII battle theme), however the boss theme is a little more Final Fantasy sounding, because it's so guitar-driven.  I wonder if Koichi Sugiyama wrote the music this time, or whether or not the majority of it was written by his writing partner and successor.

Edited by Liamland

This is one of the instances where I wish I could give away monsters. In other news, the scrapyard is great for low level players.(Went from level 7 to fifteen in an hour.)post-78575-0-01071000-1438802301_thumb.png

• Upvote 1

So is there any way to get the other Egg-Ovalution members from certain dungeons? Also, the Bubble King Slime Hard Dungeon said the recommended level was 28. Went in with a level +60, +40, and some +30s. So why did the monsters wipe the floor with me?

Edited by AnythingGoesSince1996