Dragon Quest Monsters Super Light - English SEA Release

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WOOT!!! I JUST GOT MY FOURTH AND FINAL BALLSACK    

The last thing we want to hear about is the amount of grinding you'll be doing with your multiple ballsacks.

Sometimes the RNG is just stingy.  I ran Hard about 15 times this go around before one dropped for me.  My alt ran Medium about 5 times and got one. *shrugs*

Posted Images

wahh how did u plan it around that O-o personally im just hoping for a multiheal egg i need that egg SOOO BADDD :(( and they kinda hinted that a multiheal egg will come just nt sure which but from what i know there shouldnt be one. Oh and isnt the event scheduled to come tomorrow? 7 October not sure tho haha

So really basic question, but aside from running the metal dungeon is there any "best" way to level up your monsters? I just started playing like a week ago and while I can clear the Easy level of Dark King no problem, I'd like to actually be able to clear the next event.

Also does the game crash every time you guys use the Spar Ring?

890dfd83ed7115dd2482a01e36ba88ff.jpg

Sent from my KNIGHT Luxe using Tapatalk

Normal Quest 10-2 is a good place to level up because you may run into LMS. And if i can remember correctly, there will be an event about reduce stamina for 50% soon(maybe 8 Oct).

Where did u learn this?

So really basic question, but aside from running the metal dungeon is there any "best" way to level up your monsters? I just started playing like a week ago and while I can clear the Easy level of Dark King no problem, I'd like to actually be able to clear the next event.

Also does the game crash every time you guys use the Spar Ring?

Not eveytime I spar but it happens too often and seems to only happen when I use key lol.

Not eveytime I spar but it happens too often and seems to only happen when I use key lol.

Weird, it happens to me every single time. But only if I use the spar ring. I can do anything else just fine.

Other weird stuff: I tried using one of my old phones to get myself friend invites for the slime tank and my old iphone 3 just straight up can't connect. I managed to do the tutorial fine and download everything, but after that the game won't let it connect at all.

Normal Quest 10-2 is a good place to level up because you may run into LMS. And if i can remember correctly, there will be an event about reduce stamina for 50% soon(maybe 8 Oct).

Where did u learn this?

No, i'm not sure. There're plenty of event lately, I may be confused. >\\<

So does anyone know how to delete your data on the iOS version? I'd like to try and reroll my alt but every time I reinstall it just loads up the original account.

U can log out simply by going to misc and then.logout. that will enable u to log in a different account but to go back or redo anything you Can not do.

So does anyone know how to delete your data on the iOS version? I'd like to try and reroll my alt but every time I reinstall it just loads up the original account.

U can log out simply by going to misc and then.logout. that will enable u to log in a different account but to go back or redo anything you Can not do.

Ah, so if I want to reroll I'm going to have to make a garena account or whatever? Oh well might as well.

Did they change something on egg skill? Because suddenly I have fangtastegg with gale slash & glorious eggcelsior with oomph. Not that I complain because I've been hunting them for weeks. :whoa:

Ah, so if I want to reroll I'm going to have to make a garena account or whatever? Oh well might as well.
I have made many accounts and my luck on the rolls are bad lol and i also use 300 gems of the accounts I talk of. That my personal experience.

Did they change something on egg skill? Because suddenly I have fangtastegg with gale slash & glorious eggcelsior with oomph. Not that I complain because I've been hunting them for weeks. :whoa:

Did you play normal, medium or hard on the egg lair quest? Thanks

Did you play normal, medium or hard on the egg lair quest? Thanks

I forgot to mention that it's not from dungeon. At least not today. I run 2 hard egg lair today, only got kazing & bounce.

edit: Oh probably reward it's from dark king dungeon.

Edited by Eiz

The Fangtastegg from Dark King event challenge has Gale Slash, and the Glorious Eggcelsior has Oomph.

The egg-en-ciel has Fizzle.

@mystical. Thanks for the info. I have a lv 70 cheetah, 70 killer machine lite and 63 Leon and 63 knight A and 50 cureslime. Do you think I can complete the dark king bonkers? Of course will need to use a few gems. Thanks

Bonkers' recommended level is 80 for the Dark King event, isn't it?  That basically means you need to have a few max-level SS characters (lv. 90) in your party, because the max level for rank S is 80.  You may find it difficult, but not impossible, to beat if you don't have any SS characters in your party.  I find I often need a few characters (one or two) that are higher than the recommended level (or a good combination of spells) to beat a quest.

Edited by Liamland

@mystical. Thanks. By the way, to get more probability to upgrade a spell or ability now, should I spar the monster to another of the same spell, one by one or all three at the same time?

I am actually not sure.  I would hope that it checks each monster individually (such that it would be theoretically possible to go from 0 to +3 in one spar), but I really don't know.