Dragon Quest Monsters Super Light - English SEA Release

I was wondering that too.  Plus, the info page says that you can find him on: 13-3 - Metyra Shrine.   Well, 13-3 is Fazil Caverns, and 13-4 is Metyra Shrine.  So which is it?  I kind of think it is the caverns since he seems to be a cave dweller.

d484326aa05c914b4ecce741e6e17052.jpg

Bet you've never seen this many purple ballsacks all bundled together like this before.

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

Edited by AustNerevar

Nope. Only blue.

So, I was feeling bonkers and did that stupid level.

8ee06c80e8290337233da4eaea47e4ef.jpg

I had to call a priest halfway through the boss battle. And I actually fled a battle earlier on for the first time ever in almost 50 days of playing. Damn, that level sucked. But, rewarded!!!

I can now ovolve my final A to S monster. And I can raise my new gold scorpion S monster. I have like zero gold so after getting him to level 20 I could skill ovolve him for 100k, and I didn't want to raise him with only 2 skills, so I benched him. Now with the Golden egg I don't have to worry about him losing all his progress when I do have enough to pay for him to get other skills.

Very pleased with myself & DQMSL right now.

And I'm hoping for some free gems due to the Ballsack problem earlier today.

That moment when you realize you need 2 Rainbow Eggs...

17e1ffb6629622aecf8c0d0283e73a55.jpg

Seriously, can I get an F-ing leaf egg! I don't want to wait another whole week to get one!

And that moment when you realize metal Slimes are better of being released then spending the money to use them.

Edited by Plattym3

Thanks. Ran Bonkers a little more prepared today and only 1 monster died once. It was much better. And another golden egg with Zammle!! Would've preferred a Rainbow, but Bonkers can't be Choosers.

I haven't gotten and [Glorious] Eggcelsiors with skills apart from the one you get from... I think Balzack: Hard... that has Zing. Hrmph.

Usually my Bonkers deaths occur from "Desperate Attack! No challenge met for you!"

Because then I'd use a Ygg leaf and fail the other challenge.

Edited by The Mystical One
  • Upvote 1

For awhile we could see the Bonkers Beaster Island too, but it always gave "Quest is no longer available." even when selecting it in the right timeframe.  I still think Bonkers Devil being available is just an accident.

Bonkers is my new Friday favorite by far!

Hell yeah! Now I can ovolve to both my S monsters!! And an extra Zammle thrown in. Too good. Bonkers was too good to me.

9db5b44d95629074623f1c35bab6776b.jpg

Balzack finally joined my party this morning!

He's only level 12 at this point, though, so he looks like Balzack, but he's got the strength of a newborn kitten.

Edited by Liamland

I got a little overzealous and tried the Bonkers level. I was wiped out during the first monster battle. I think I might have screwed it up myself, though. What a waste of stamina.

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Ooh, nice bit of news today.  Wight Knight is available in Super Tombola now, and is ovolvable to Rank SS.  The 10-play option guarantees a Rank A or better monster for this week.

Also, Don Mole hunting quest coming soon.  It's weird though, he just appears to be a possible encounter in some of the regular quests...  Other notes on the news detail said that you might encounter stronger monsters than him while hunting, and also that he may run away if you find him.  Sounds like a really annoying quest.  Oh, and he's Rank A?  I wonder if he ovolves into anything interesting.

I saw Don Mole in 10-2 this morning.  If you look at the announcement details they tell you what maps he'll show up on.  I encountered him twice in 10-2 (in one play-through) when I fought him earlier.  However, I just replayed 10-2 and he wasn't there at all.  He must only show up sporadically.

Here are the regions he apparently shows up in according to the quest details:

4-4

6-2

10-2

13-3

Also, Bonkers for Van Demons is a recommended level 75 (as we know that's typically an aggressive average, so figure you'd probably be safer at 80.)  I'll pass on that for now.

This isn't ready for the the site yet, but if anyone wants to have some navigation help for The Devil's Level: Bonkers, here's what I've got so far.

dqmsl_VanDemonsLand_Bonkers.png

How so I make maps like this I will be willing to help make maps for site.

989cc212efed33e0e5b8358804948f35.jpg

Now rainbow eggs are coming in bunches.

Why even try for Don Mole? Explain it to me because I looked at that Quest and immediately thought "nope, couldn't care less." Is he even worth it? I'd rather use my stamina on gold & eggs as I'm in Ovolution mode. Does he ovolve high?

989cc212efed33e0e5b8358804948f35.jpg

Now rainbow eggs are coming in bunches.

Why even try for Don Mole? Explain it to me because I looked at that Quest and immediately thought "nope, couldn't care less." Is he even worth it? I'd rather use my stamina on gold & eggs as I'm in Ovolution mode. Does he ovolve high?