Dragon Quest Monsters Super Light - English SEA Release

Easy and Medium are both Balzack. No Balzackian this time.  One of the slimes mentions that "Balzack was an alchemist blah blah secret of evolution blah blah mosnter blah.  But htat wasn't enough so he did it again.

Hence this is technically a followup to the first event where he's evolved further, into Balzack the big beast.

• Upvote 1

Can u even get Balzack on med

Thats how i got mine. Took way way way too many tries.

Do have a better chance of getting one on Hard?

Edited by AustNerevar

If its anything like previous games ive played (brave frontier for example) the percentage goes up with difficulty. How much, im not sure. I think im the first person i recall seeing in the thread saying they got him on medium.

My team simply isnt strong enough to win on hard, so i didnt have much of a choice.

If its anything like previous games ive played (brave frontier for example) the percentage goes up with difficulty. How much, im not sure. I think im the first person i recall seeing in the thread saying they got him on medium.

My team simply isnt strong enough to win on hard, so i didnt have much of a choice.

Well I got one on Hard already, but I want to try to get as many as I can before the event is over.

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

Well I got one on Hard already, but I want to try to get as many as I can before the event is over.

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

Are you breeding an entire team of Balzacks?  That'd be a rude awakening in the Arena.

Are you breeding an entire team of Balzacks?  That'd be a rude awakening in the Arena.

I was planning on just Buddy Boosting them. I've had Balzack on my team for a while now (Ovolved it from Balzackian). I've done everything else in the game except for Buddy Boosting my Balzack, Night Rider, and Juggular. So I'm trying to get all the Balzacks I can until the quest ends.

I've gotten one on Hard, and my second account (for getting maps of the easy/medium difficulties when I don't want to waste time on my main) has gotten one on Easy.

How long did it take you on Easy?

I was planning on just Buddy Boosting them. I've had Balzack on my team for a while now (Ovolved it from Balzackian). I've done everything else in the game except for Buddy Boosting my Balzack, Night Rider, and Juggular. So I'm trying to get all the Balzacks I can until the quest ends.

I've gotten one on Hard, and my second account (for getting maps of the easy/medium difficulties when I don't want to waste time on my main) has gotten one on Easy.

Fairly quickly since I only ran it about 6-8 times total to get all the maps, but I'm sure it was dumb luck. I don't remember on which run I got it.

Are you breeding an entire team of Balzacks? That'd be a rude awakening in the Arena.

Fairly quickly since I only ran it about 6-8 times total to get all the maps, but I'm sure it was dumb luck. I don't remember on which run I got it.
Is there any difference between the Balzacks you get on Easy & Med and the Balzack you get on Hard?

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Well, I've gotten a total of 3 Balzacks during this event. I'm quite proud of myself.

Edited by AustNerevar
  • Upvote 1

Well, I've gotten a total of 3 Balzacks during this event. I'm quite proud of myself.

Damn!

I finally have my all rank S team (well, minus one little Ovolution).

bff2487ce8fa722a73f55a64a686bd09.jpg

Wow, you'd probably wipe my team out. I only have two S monsters, Balzack and Night Rider. Sabrecat's my lowest ranked at D. And Cureslime and Juggular are C ranked. But I'm too attached to them to try something different at this point.

Edited by AustNerevar

WOOT!!! I JUST GOT MY FOURTH AND FINAL BALLSACK

1e75ad7b2c88399401f246b21ffbc20b.jpg

:D

Edited by AustNerevar
  • Upvote 2

You know you're really rubbing it in for us guys who can't even get one. ;-) :-D Haha.

• Upvote 1

You know you're really rubbing it in for us guys who can't even get one. ;-) :-D Haha.

Sorry, I'm usually the last to get these kinds of things. I was shocked at the luck I had.

Now for a lot of grinding.

• Upvote 1

Sorry, I'm usually the last to get these kinds of things. I was shocked at the luck I had.

Now for a lot of grinding.

The last thing we want to hear about is the amount of grinding you'll be doing with your multiple ballsacks.
  • Upvote 2

Easy and Medium are both Balzack. No Balzackian this time. One of the slimes mentions that "Balzack was an alchemist blah blah secret of evolution blah blah mosnter blah. But htat wasn't enough so he did it again.

Hence this is technically a followup to the first event where he's evolved further, into Balzack the big beast.

on med I try well over 100 times with no luck Edited by tupactip

Ooh, nice bit of news today.  Wight Knight is available in Super Tombola now, and is ovolvable to Rank SS.  The 10-play option guarantees a Rank A or better monster for this week.

Also, Don Mole hunting quest coming soon.  It's weird though, he just appears to be a possible encounter in some of the regular quests...  Other notes on the news detail said that you might encounter stronger monsters than him while hunting, and also that he may run away if you find him.  Sounds like a really annoying quest.  Oh, and he's Rank A?  I wonder if he ovolves into anything interesting.

Edited by King Zenith

Ooh, nice bit of news today. Wight Knight is available in Super Tombola now, and is the first monster ovolvable to Rank SS. Nice to see that starting. The 10-play option guarantees a Rank A or better monster for this week.

Also, Don Mole hunting quest coming soon. It's weird though, he just appears to be a possible encounter in some of the regular quests... Other notes on the news detail said that you might encounter stronger monsters than him while hunting, and also that he may run away if you find him. Sounds like a really annoying quest. Oh, and he's Rank A? I wonder if he ovolves into anything interesting.

I tried search for him a few times and few places I find him in 10-2 after 3 trys no stronger enemies and he never run

Ooh, nice bit of news today.  Wight Knight is available in Super Tombola now, and is the first monster ovolvable to Rank SS.  Nice to see that starting.  The 10-play option guarantees a Rank A or better monster for this week.

Not actually true. The Wight Priest line already had an SS ovolution that was in game.

Did everybody get 100 bonus gems for a "Missing Boss" compensation for Balzack?  Or was that just the game taking pity on me not acquiring him yet? :tounge2: