Dragon Quest Monsters Super Light - English SEA Release

So...anyone going to Singapore for that in-person arena contest? :)

This has surely already been covered somewhere, but how do I update SL after the most recent maintenance? I haven't played in a few days and now I apparently need to download an update from the Play Store, which obviously doesn't work outside of SEA.

Log into the forum from your mobile device and try the direct download found in this topic:

http://www.woodus.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32747&p=434456

Eiz, I'll check out 10-4, but I know that the experience in that region is temporarily doubled due to a currently-running in-game bonus.  That may be why you're currently seeing higher than normal experience yield.

Edited by Liamland

The arena just became a gem mine again.

6c8d3581057c3d361f8fb4610fc7f0fb.jpg

Wait, I don't understand, there are 10 challenges?? I only ever have five. I do five Arena Lite battles a day.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Wait, I don't understand, there are 10 challenges?? I only ever have five. I do five Arena Lite battles a day.

Not arena random. You're challenged to do 10 days of battles against numbered friends. Then to do 10 unique battles against numbered people.

Bout to ovolve sea diver and seasaur and eoraptor! Can't wait.

Found that some monsters still do not have their ovolutions yet, though. Probably a future patch.

Do you happen to know which Monsters those are?

To name a few:

Green Dragon

Hackasaurus

Alphyn

So, I put my Rank S Skelton whatever at level 70 with Sword Dance in my #1 spot. For weeks I've received maybe 1 friend invite every other day. Today? 10. Yep. 10. Rejected every one too. I have tons of friend spots left, but seriously I have 3 Leon friends already, I don't need any more.

• Upvote 1

Not arena random. You're challenged to do 10 days of battles against numbered friends. Then to do 10 unique battles against numbered people.
Oh...I had no idea about this.

By numbered people, I mean not-so-random battle. The ones you have to type in someone's code to play them live.

By numbered people, I mean not-so-random battle. The ones you have to type in someone's code to play them live.
Don't you have to do the same thing for Friend battles?

I have a lot of zammle now, but only 1 midheal & 0 zapple. Desire sensor again. And what should I do with these no abilities egg royale/eggcelsior? Release/exp fodder them?

idkmom.png

fiphnf.png

So, I put my Rank S Skelton whatever at level 70 with Sword Dance in my #1 spot. For weeks I've received maybe 1 friend invite every other day. Today? 10. Yep. 10. Rejected every one too. I have tons of friend spots left, but seriously I have 3 Leon friends already, I don't need any more.

You mean the Night Rider? Yeah, he's probably my best monster as well. I would put him at the number one spot, but I put Balzack tghere because his Leader Perk gives an 8% increase to max HP of all my party members. Do you think I would be better served by having Night Rider be my leader?

You mean the Night Rider? Yeah, he's probably my best monster as well. I would put him at the number one spot, but I put Balzack tghere because his Leader Perk gives an 8% increase to max HP of all my party members. Do you think I would be better served by having Night Rider be my leader?

Mine gives 10% ATK to the party. Depends on if you need ATK or HP

He means Armful.

Don't you have to do the same thing for Friend battles?

He is talking about friend battles.

He means Armful..

Ah, thanks. I immediately renamed him Skeletor & had forgotten who he was. All my monsters get names. A clear departure from every other game where I specifically refuse to name any monster anything custom.

I have Ballsack, Skeletor, dragon Butler (my school mascot), named my big cat after a former pet, and my King Cureslime is Kingy Z!

Can you get any of the resources out, images, etc?

...and by etc. we mean music files. :) 

Edited by Liamland