Dragon Quest Monsters Super Light - English SEA Release

I'm getting really pissed off at the misleading recommended levels. My party is lvl ~40 and I tried palais de leon at medium, which is lvl 35. Every fight is a joke until I got to the boss which wiped out 5/6 of my members with two sizzles in the first turn. The normal quests aren't much better.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WOOT!!! I JUST GOT MY FOURTH AND FINAL BALLSACK    

The last thing we want to hear about is the amount of grinding you'll be doing with your multiple ballsacks.

Sometimes the RNG is just stingy.  I ran Hard about 15 times this go around before one dropped for me.  My alt ran Medium about 5 times and got one. *shrugs*

Posted Images

It's a straight corridor of brutality that should be avoided if you don't have a party of well-trained S rank monsters.

I... Almost survived the first fight. Almost.

But yes, your link is the quest.

Edited by The Mystical One

It's a straight corridor of brutality that should be avoided if you don't have a party of well-trained S rank monsters.

Yeah, I saw the Lvl 80 requirement and noped the hell right out of there.

Yeah, I saw the Lvl 80 requirement and noped the hell right out of there.

Not to mention the 40 stamina entry-fee...

At level 55, my max stamina is 34, so that quest is not currently an option for me.  Doesn't look like I am missing anything important though.

In other news, Marquis De Leon just joined me! Finally got one of those annoying bosses to join.

I noticed that there are some quests that reward you for having Sparkie in your party.  Does anyone know how / where to find Sparkie?

At level 55, my max stamina is 34, so that quest is not currently an option for me.  Doesn't look like I am missing anything important though.

In other news, Marquis De Leon just joined me! Finally got one of those annoying bosses to join.

I noticed that there are some quests that reward you for having Sparkie in your party.  Does anyone know how / where to find Sparkie?

Wait, how in the world is your stamina so high at level 55?? Mine's only at 36 and I'm at level 62.

That's how high stamina is at that level.

I got a C rank Eorapter from Tombola.  He ovolves into Pokedosaurus (who learns Dazzleflash and Multiheal!!) who ovolves into Spakie, who learns Kazap, which is totally wicked aganst the Marquis. I had him from a Pal once (I'm still only at the Pokedosaurus, myself)

• Upvote 1

It would probably be faster to find a pal who has Sparkie as the party leader and beat the challenge that way.  Otherwise you'd have to luck out and ovolve him multiple times just for one or two challenges.

Thanks for the CureSlime code! It still worked for me today! :) Free Cureslime! :)

Welp. I finally accomplished my goal of beating all the "Defeat All Monsters" challenges.

The Wight Knight Skeleton Swordsman (the purple one, whatever his name is) Phantom Swordsman would have been rough in Area 14, except for 2x Kabuff and Oomphing my Leons.

Finally making good progress this weekend.  Spent 200 gems & Liquid Metal Key and ended up making 12 runs!  12!  That and my lucky tombola spin the other day for the S ranked Skeleton dude got me a party that those 12 runs and LMS boosting a party to be able to go from not being able to survive normal battles in Bubble King Slime Hard to being able to let my 2 year old son run though that level now.

Love the Hard level and the 4K experience for 10 stamina.  Great call on that board and the numbers on it.

I am.one or two slimes away from the egg en ciel and 1800 gem slime family reward... Guess I'll have to finally turn my kingslime into a King cureslime now...

At most 10 away from top beast award...hrm....

Edited by The Mystical One
  • Upvote 1

Bout to ovolve sea diver and seasaur and eoraptor! Can't wait.

Found that some monsters still do not have their ovolutions yet, though. Probably a future patch.

Bout to ovolve sea diver and seasaur and eoraptor! Can't wait.

Found that some monsters still do not have their ovolutions yet, though. Probably a future patch.

Do you happen to know which Monsters those are?

Of course 6 days later... would've qualified for rank SS in my contest. My party easily blew through land 14.

Even caught a LMS on final dungeon.

cde13cc307a18998966fe03a01f3fcb5.jpg

I put off 14-5 for a week or two while I did some grinding/buddy boosting. I fully expected 14-5 to be a terror-filled nightmare of a level, judging by the way everyone here talked about it, but I was surprised at how easy it was to just power through. It was a little disappointing.

• Upvote 1

Seeing that Friday morning I couldn't take on Hard Bubble King, that 1 hour, 12-run metal key time was worth it. Wish I'd really timed it and done all of it better a week ago. Now I feel ready to let 2 of my top guys ovolve. Have a tiger guy rank B that needs to turn A. Then actually I can't turn my claws dude into S yet as I'm missing an egg. But, that's my next goal.