Dragon Quest Monsters Super Light - English SEA Release

Ah, then that answer is, "No."  Because if they haven't given us the data, then it won't be there for the game to tell us. ;)

I wouldn't use your King Cureslime for sparring fodder.  They are actually pretty useful in certain later areas and higher levels.  I've taken a few on as Pals when I knew being able to have 3x Multiheals available on a quest would be very helpful.

Still haven't beaten those damned 3x Killing Machines in 10-4 though. haha.

• Upvote 1

The King Cureslime was my BFF on the Japanese version last year. I think he was the only monster I ever ovolved. Ever. Looking back I had no clue what I was doing then compared to now.

The King Cureslime was my BFF on the Japanese version last year. I think he was the only monster I ever ovolved. Ever. Looking back I had no clue what I was doing then compared to now.

Well, at least that means it's standard. I'm sort of stumbling my way through this app.

• Upvote 1

Does anyone know how you get to the Seat of the Ancients? After beating Region 14, Fluffy said I should train up, so do my monsters or I need to be at a certain level before a new path opens?

Edited by AnythingGoesSince1996

Well I'm pretty happy I finally got an Egg Royale and did an Ovolve, then I got Ballsack...

post-5685-0-83698000-1439910450_thumb.pngpost-5685-0-11675000-1439910464_thumb.png

Edited by Lanidet
  • Upvote 1

I've been getting Fire Birds most of the time.

I wouldn't mind that, though it'd be a lot of work to ovolve them all the way to thunderbird and level them up to max so I can buddy boost them....

It seems the Dragon's Den quest isn't available anymore :( What gives, I've only ever seen it in the list of special quests today.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

The daily quests show up in game based on the time on your phone, but actual ability to do them is governed by the server.  Right now, since it's past midnight GMT+8, the active quest is Goo Goo Gaga (Slurper's Paradise).

Chance your phone's timezone to GMT+8 (Beijing or the like) and it'll display the correct quests in-game.

Basically, since I am Eastern Daylight time, at noon my time, the daily quests will change over.  So if I don't change my timezone, I can only ever do them from midnight to noon.

The daily quests show up in game based on the time on your phone, but actual ability to do them is governed by the server.  Right now, since it's past midnight GMT+8, the active quest is Goo Goo Gaga (Slurper's Paradise).

Chance your phone's timezone to GMT+8 (Beijing or the like) and it'll display the correct quests in-game.

Basically, since I am Eastern Daylight time, at noon my time, the daily quests will change over.  So if I don't change my timezone, I can only ever do them from midnight to noon.

Ohhhh okay, thanks for the info. Please forgive my stupidity. You've been incredibly helpful to me with this game.

Edited by AustNerevar

I may have just stumbled onto a bug.  Can someone try this and try to recreate it?

I had 1 free play for the light tombola.  The first monster I got was a Draky.  For the first time I chose to hit Finish, because I planned to sell the map.  But when I looked at my plays I still had 1 free play left.  So I played again.  Didn't like the result.  Hit finish again.  Still had 1 free play.  I did this 5 times, until I got a Shell Slime and accepted it.  I then noticed I had all 4 maps in my list.  This goes against the whole logic of 1 free play of the light tombola every 15 minutes, so I'm sure this was a fluke.  I may have to try risking my next Magic Tombola map to see if this trick will work for that.

Ah, that was totally it.  I have a massive amount of pal points that I'd never used.

• Upvote 1

Besides the arena, quest-challenges, and daily-login bonuses, are there any other means to get free gems?

Besides the arena, quest-challenges, and daily-login bonuses, are there any other means to get free gems?

That's about it.

Finally!! A +1 skill!

8665ed3bc55dad8f33f6a1f8a4096d69.jpg

Saw the super version of Eggcelsior today.  it did not join me :C

Worse, it didn't give me an entry in the big book of beasts, so I can't actually send it to woodus for the monster list.

Aw, that stinks. :(

Am I the only one who saves his gems for the Priest in battles?

Well I'm pretty happy I finally got an Egg Royale and did an Ovolve, then I got Ballsack...

Love that you called him that!

Finally got 2700 Gems. I'm very tempted to do Super Tombola 10 times but...knowing my luck I'll get all C ranks and one B.

Yeah. Wouldn't know anything about that...

fd96f5c4887e4aadbae847e2d5ac5400.jpg #tbt

My 2700 gem roll got me notso macho, hades condor, and a third B rank, so YMMV

Wow nice... I never can seem to save up that many gems, I think 800 was the most I ever had saved up

I use mine for stamina for scrapyard, expansion if absolutely needed, and very rarely the travelling priest (though i try to just suck up losses).