Dragon Quest Monsters Super Light - English SEA Release

Yeah, that's my problem too. Tons of eggs and not enough max leveled monsters. :(

Yeah, same here now, do you guys keep the ones with no abilities just to hang onto them or dump them for ability enable ones?

Nope! Not the only one.

dqmsl_paddock1.pngdqmsl_paddock2.pngdqmsl_paddock3.pngdqmsl_paddock4.png

I try to keep 4-5 of every kind of egg. I'll ditch or spar with the ones that have no abilities if I *really* need to shed inventory.

I need Teggy Bears something fierce though. I have my Snowbird to ovolve and that's all it needs.  My Hades Condor will need one too, once it gets up to 60.

Edited by The Mystical One

Whoa. Those are some gorgeous eggs. I don't have quite that many. Anyhow, I haven't gotten rid of any eggs yet. I'll keep expanding my paddock before I need to discard an egg.

Is there a max paddock size?

I need Teggy Bears too! 

AerynB, according to the script dump, there is a max paddock size:

DIALOGITEMTEXT_60_0 = "Your Paddock cannot be expanded any further.";

...however I don't know what it is.  My paddock can currently hold 125 monsters and I haven't hit the ceiling yet

Good to know. :D

Finally got enough of those damn spotted eggs today to ovolve a pair of monsters I've had sitting at max level for days.

How do you get those, anyway?

Finally got enough of those damn spotted eggs today to ovolve a pair of monsters I've had sitting at max level for days.

How do you get those, anyway?

Here.

58824535cf5d4ae5f9b636a44a9da251.jpg

Thanks, Platty

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Yeah, same here now, do you guys keep the ones with no abilities just to hang onto them or dump them for ability enable ones?

For me i would dump those without abilities and if i would keep 4 eggs max of each type, so any more than that i would dump too. 

There's even a S rank egg, which is unreleased yet for our region. 

000437.jpg

Half stamina requirements for areas 4 to 10 for three days!  That means when you hit 10-4 you can farm the heck out of it very efficiently for exp.  Before that, 8-2 is pretty good too.

• Upvote 1

Hey does anyone know what level your monster has to be at in order to be able to Ovolve it? I have a Slime I was going to Ovolve, got all those little egg things I needed, but then it said he wasn't at the right level. I'm trying to accomplish as many of those challenges as possible before Platty's contest ends.

Hey does anyone know what level your monster has to be at in order to be able to Ovolve it? I have a Slime I was going to Ovolve, got all those little egg things I needed, but then it said he wasn't at the right level. I'm trying to accomplish as many of those challenges as possible before Platty's contest ends.

Needs to be at its Maximum level.

Needs to be at its Maximum level.

Okay, thanks, I appreciate it.

Kinda bummed.  I did a special quest challenge that was supposed to net me 50,000 gold, this morning.  I passed it, it says it was completed, but I never received the gold.  The challenge was special quest: Egg Lair - Medium, "Uncover all sparkly spots."  I noticed that sometimes there is a delay on the prize until you get an in-game letter about it, but I've since received letters and have yet to see anything about my missing 50,000 gold.

That's a lot of gold to go missing.  What a rip off. :ws-slimemad:

Argh I've fought so many Teggy Bears but not one joined me yet.

Same happened to me with dreggors, then the game was like congratulations you finally got one! Now here's six more!

I had a good haul earlier today:

dqmsl_goodegg.png

And while I was looking at my screenshots, I found this one from when I ran out of stamina and was ONE EXP AWAY from my next level.

dqmsl_oneexp.png

...sometime after regenerating the 4exp needed to do an easy level for the exp, I realized I could have just rin *any* magic map and gotten at least 1 exp for it.

And here's a ton of goldmen, all lined up.

dqmsl_goldmen.png

Edited by The Mystical One
  • Upvote 1