Sign in to follow this  
Kaniki

N'cha Everyone!

N'cha! wanted to say hello to everyone here at the DQX part of the Den :thumbsup:.

I'll also like to say that i have managed to start up DQX and like Saigain and any others i may not be aware of. I'll be Livestreaming my playthrough of Dragon Quest X on Twitch and later uploading onto Youtube.

I hope to get along with everyone here on the Den and have many memorable moments, the good and the bad(mostly good I hope ;)).

I really need to get myself a mic OBS can capture sound from lol cause i bet if anyone watches any of my past broadcasts on twitch it wont be too very entertaining.

Created myself a Female Dwarf Mage called ã‹ã«ã = kaniki. my ID is QG016-470

Edited by Kaniki

Well I played through from what I can guess is the Offline Tutorial, I made my character at the end and picked my class(hoping I picked the right one) and am ready for some epic DQX online action >.< ! I made myself a Female Dwarf and I picked the 3rd option from the top for my class which I hope was Mage.... if not I'mma be one sad sad panda.... :(

I caught your stream after I got comfortable getting home from work.  Couple minutes later, you finished.

Hope to see you in-game sometime.  I've also been streaming regularly as long as I feel like I'm doing something moderately entertaining.

Welcome to the Den :)

I caught your stream after I got comfortable getting home from work. Couple minutes later, you finished.

Hope to see you in-game sometime. I've also been streaming regularly as long as I feel like I'm doing something moderately entertaining.

Which for phanny is never <3

Well after some fiddling about I got my Mic working on OBS, apparently I just talk very quietly. so OBS wasn't picking up what I was saying lol. but my streams will now have voices! Yay! :tounge2:

Well I'm level 7 now but I'm still lost :) , I grabbed quest # 5 and quest # 132, and i think I found a quest from killing a Dracky and getting an item in a chest. I also got the pink angel slime hat from an NPC. I'm lost on how to find my Quest log, and ofcourse where to go with the dwarf town to continue the story/quests :tounge2: .

oh my gosh those links are SOO helpful :whoa: !! Thanks a bunch for those Phanir! you are :wd_coolslime: !

Dr. Slump is amazing. This thread made my day

Kaniki you should check out the stickied threads they consolidate a lot of information, and they address some of your questions.

Welcome to the Den Kaniki!

I noticed that (according to your profile) you live up in Portland! You're probably the closest Denizen to me, I live in Springfield. I was feeling lonely, being the only Oregonian here...

I recently found Sands101's guide on how to buy DQX which was my biggest hurdle on continuing my explorations on DQX >.< . And wow Erdrick thats awesome  :)  would you by any chance be going to the Portland Retro Gaming Expo? I'll be going there this weekend! :laugh: