Sign in to follow this  
Plattym3

Preorder DQ Heroes & Earn a Badge

October 13th is the day we're all looking forward to in North America for the release of Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe & The Blight Below!  There are a few different versions you can preorder now online & get a shiny badge here on the Den to show your support for DQ in the West.  Feel free to preorder also at your favorite retailer!

#QuestToTheWest

Version 1 - Day One Edition via Dragon's Den Amazon (support the Den - coming soon!)

91-zSIdnIRL._SL1500_.jpg

Version 2 - Day One Edition $59.99

kCrUDAC5DQH_estor_banner_c%20(1)_1140_KR

ZWDUyqD0DQH_DLC_beautyshot_2%20(3)_825_K

Version 3 - Collector's Edition $99.99

CTiBoj4xDQH_DLC_beautyshot_795W_825_KR.j

Edited by Plattym3

Ok, I feel bad. I want the collector's edition, but getting that one won't help the Den. 

Does Woodus have a Paypal?

Yeah, there's always been ways to donate to the Den.

Dunno if this was mentioned but yesterday while I was at GameStop I actually saw a Dragon Quest Heroes display set up! Then when I went to see it from the front it had a big Final Fantasy display on the front side promoting the XIV expansion...

Ok, I feel bad. I want the collector's edition, but getting that one won't help the Den. 

How is buying either version going to help The Den?

...oh I see.  If we preorder/buy it through Woodus's Amazon store, does The Den get a cut?

Edited by Liamland
  • Upvote 1

Currently have it preordered via a local game shop. Unfortunately, they are too small to guarantee the day one batch. But I hope that before it's released, I'll have enough money to switch to the collector's edition anyways.

Currently have it preordered via a local game shop. Unfortunately, they are too small to guarantee the day one batch. But I hope that before it's released, I'll have enough money to switch to the collector's edition anyways.

Just hope it doesn't sell out.

How is buying either version going to help The Den?

...oh I see. If we preorder/buy it through Woodus's Amazon store, does The Den get a cut?

I know Woodus said he used to. I can't imagine it'd be a large amount, but every little bit could help with server costs. I PM'd him, so let's see if he can add it.

Dunno if this was mentioned but yesterday while I was at GameStop I actually saw a Dragon Quest Heroes display set up! Then when I went to see it from the front it had a big Final Fantasy display on the front side promoting the XIV expansion...

I work at a local Gamestop and I already worked it out with my store manager on getting the DQ part of the display. He wants the FF Heavensward side to hang on his wall so its going to turn out good. :D

• Upvote 1

Yeah, there's always been ways to donate to the Den.

Really? Where can you do this? I've been wanting to for a while.

I'm blind. It was right in front of my face. Never mind haha.

Edited by DarkBaramos

I might get the game is it really worth getting though? Let alone preordering

good point

It's like asking a dying man if he'd like water.  There's no other response expected here at the Den!

Oh and can we preorder from gamestop?

You can preorder anywhere. 

What you need as proof:
1. A picture of a printed receipt from GameStop or your favorite brick & mortar retailer with the date you preordered it and your username clearly shown. Your username must be written on something, not digitally added after the picture.
2. A picture of your screen or email showing that you preordered it online. Again, put your username on a sticky note to show us YOU purchased it. You can blur out any personal info if you'd like.

Sorry for the late reply, work always seems busiest in the summer.  Yeah I get some kickback from buying things thru the Den's links :) And it works for other things too, even if you click the link for Heroes and then go buy something else I still get some credit. So if you normally buy things thru Amazon click on any of my links or start with the search and the main http://www.woodus.com/page and I can get something back. :)  thanks.

Guess I have a Big reason to buy a PS4 now, Whichever will be available ill get!  :wd_coolslime:  ;)

• Upvote 1