DQH Collector's edition.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to preorder that and cancel it, just so I can preorder it again.

That looks pretty cool but I stopped by special editions of games unless they contain a significant amount of in-game content. I told need plastic figurines, toy statues, or plush dolls anymore.

I'm fine with the regular edition unless a lot of bonus items are included.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Shoot I need to pre-order it now while I have the money.

• Upvote 1

It is to me, but I don't have the money. I thought I would, but I can't budget it for another couple weeks. I hope it doesn't sell out by then.

Edited by Erdrick The Hero

What they didn't mention is they made 7500 copies.

It is to me, but I don't have the money. I thought I would, but I can't budget it for another couple weeks. I hope it doesn't sell out by then.

You don't need any money. It's 100% free to pre-order. You just need to secure it with a credit card. They don't bill till it ships.

I didn't order it simply because I didn't have the necessary funds... ^^' I do hope it sells out though! That'd certainly help get the message to SE! ...What message is that? It's a secret to everybody...

...Yeah, no it's not. It's really bloody obvious... but hey! 

Honestly, I would totally have bought it if I had just had more funds... but unfortunately, that's not how these things work! At least I got the original version! I don't think there's a worry of it ever selling out!

...Probably.

I laughed so hard! XD I certainly hope not! DQH seems like it should be a complete success! I've actually been able to get some people I didn't even know interested in buying it! I'm looking forward to the sales myself... *Devious, villainous grin* I think it will be...quite unexpected...!
  • Upvote 1

I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

Only 500 selling after all this time is pretty...abysmal, although the "goodies" isn't really worth the extra $40.

(Says the guy who got it anyway)

Understandable. I've got a buddy that emails me about my Facebook page at least every other week to see if I was kidding about something or not. I'm like 50/50 on the seriousness scale. Although it's easy to tell on facebook page. I either post pics of the family, post something I'm pissed about, or its a joke. So like 33/33/34.

In this case, I have no clue how many copies they made, no.

For what it's worth, they never sold out of FFXIII-2 Collector's Editions or FF Type 0 Collectors Editions. You can still buy them at the moment.

Square Enix CEs don't seem too popular except for Kingdom Hearts.

I might jump on this. I'm always more inclined to buy CE editions if they feature in-game bonuses. I'm going to see how the bills turn out tomorrow and I'll be pre-ordering either the base game off Amazon or this CE.

Sigh. Yeah, probably going to cancel and order on Amazon.

You won't get the Dragon Quest III heroes costume then.

That's only available through preordering through the Square Enix store.

Of all the bonuses, that is by far the least important to me at least.

Anyone have any clue at all if the box this comes in is just cheap cardboard or something actually halfway decent? Literally the box will sell / not sell me on this thing, and they have exactly one inconclusive photo of the damn thing.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm kind of debating getting this myself.  For one, I want to buy and support anything DQ related, but that is way too steep just for a Slime plushie and a keychain.  Is anyone passing on it because of the price?

I do think it's a bit overpriced for what it includes, but I am getting it as a late birthday gift so not spending my money on it.

And I'll wear that slime lanyard and slime keychain proudly.

• 2 weeks later...

Available at other retailers now such as Amazon and Gamestop.com

Keep in mind the DQIII outfits look like they are a pre-order bonus for the SE Store only, and GS also has it listed at $119.99..