Sign in to follow this  
Leonardo

Coming back to the game and no idea what to do

Played a lot of this came after the release but never finished it. 

Today I just loaded my old save file and found my characters in level 41 and my log report saying something about me eating some fygg that now I should wait to become a mortal.

I have no idea what to do next. Last thing I remember is that I took the magical train back to the realm in the sky and defeated some bosses next to a huge tree. That's where I stopped playing long time ago.

I've been reading the walktroughs on Gamefaqs.com and according to what they say all that's left for me is to beat the final boss. Problem is my characters are not in the heaven realm anymore and I can't find a way to take the train back there (my Zoom magic won't take me there either). Where is the damn train?

Oh, Wise Ones, please enlight me. ;)

If you get on the train, you should be able to choose "Realm of the Mighty" as a location.

The quickest way to access the train is to Zoom to Alltrades Abbey, then head to the blue tree slighty west of where you land.

Might want to level up first, though...

Edited by gooieooie