Sign in to follow this  
Sneers

Final Fantasy 4 After Years (PC)

I didn't get the chance to play this, think it was on the PS Vita? But I am now starting it on the PC, which I bought on STeam about 2 weeks ago. It is pretty awesome I have to say the least. If you love FF4 and yet to play AY I definitely recommend getting it.

If it is in 3D, then it is a port of the mobile remake.

Ff4ay was on Japan mobile phones first, then on the Wii, (I bought all the chapters, eugh), then on a PSP ff4 remake. It was remade FF4DS style for mobile phones.

I guess since the DS port ended up on Steam they decided to do ay next.

FF4 just never seemed memorable to me. I mean, I enjoyed FF1-6, but 3 & 5 are my favorites. I couldn't even tell you a FF4 character.

FF4 just never seemed memorable to me. I mean, I enjoyed FF1-6, but 3 & 5 are my favorites. I couldn't even tell you a FF4 character.

Funny, I'm the exact opposite. 4 is very memorable for me and is my personal favorite FF game.

But as they say, different strokes for different folks.

As much as I loved FF4, 5 is my all time favorite FF game. Like, hands down. Heck, i even cosplayed as Bartz at the last convention I went to.

As much as I loved FF4, 5 is my all time favorite FF game. Like, hands down. Heck, i even cosplayed as Bartz at the last convention I went to.
I love you.

5 is my favorite from the classic era as well. Butz is great. And, best job system in the series. It's just pure fun from beginning to end.

Edited by wintermute

I liked the Wii port (outside of the price). FFIV is my favorite in the series. After Years is basically a continuation or near continuation of the same so it's for fans of IV only.

i got it on the pc but i won't work for me for some reason it says 0x00000007b what is the problem (sorry if this is in the wrong topic)