Sign in to follow this  
kingmetal

Yuji Horii Signed DQVI for DS and Promo Poster

So I've been downsizing my collection for a while now and realized that while I do still very much love this franchise, the joy of owning the games and what not has diminished for me and rather than let this stuff collect dust on my shelf, I thought I'd reach out to the den and see if there is any real interest for my kit.  I have a signed copy of DQVI for the DS and the promo poster from the Palo Alto event from a few years back.  There were a few of us DENizens that went together so they can vouch for the authenticity of these items.  

Anyway, if you are interested feel free to PM me and pitch a price that you think is fair.  I have some other stuff too, like DW1-4 for the NES, loose carts, Dragon quest limited edition 3DS from Japan, and what not.

Thanks

The picture is a bit small so i can't really tell, but do you have DW 2 and 3 boxed?

I want the 3DS but I seriously doubt any price I could give would be enough... ;n;

Dude, don't sell that! Games 'n stuff can be repurchased. Memories can't.

The picture is a bit small so i can't really tell, but do you have DW 2 and 3 boxed?

My Dragon Warrior 1-4 carts are all loose, but my Dragon Quest 1-4 carts are all CIB.

Dude, don't sell that! Games 'n stuff can be repurchased. Memories can't.

Yeah, I know what you mean and I am still kind of on the fence, but if a good offer is made I'll sell.