Sign in to follow this  
cstarflare

For Sale: Dragon Quest music on vinyl

Been collecting VGM on vinyl for a few years now, but I'm getting ready to move overseas and this stuff isn't coming with me. ENIX suggested this as a place people might be interested in my DQ vinyls.

Dragon Quest II pic $55 (side B includes game soundtrack)

Dragon Quest III (2 discs, gatefold) pic, inside $60 (2nd disc includes game soundtrack)

Dragon Quest in Brass pic $85

Dragon Quest Suite pic $75 (side B includes DQ1 game music and synth arrangements)

Dragon Quest Suite's sleeve is slightly dirty. Otherwise, these are all in great condition and have their obi strips and inserts. Fun trivia about the DQII vinyl - they designed the sleeve before the game was finalized, and one of the screenshots shows a preliminary location for Cannock Castle.

Prices include media mail shipping in the US. Paypal preferred. Ebay feedback.

(Note: I've got some non-DQ related stuff as well. See my vgmdb sales page for details)

Edited by cstarflare

Is that the record that has the pic of Cannock's original location on the back?

This is all just from Erdrick/Roto trilogy, yes?

I'm interested in the DQ2 record. Of the first three games, II has my favorite soundtrack. And the recordings on that album are the best versions, in my opinion.

Yes, these cover music from the first three games. There is actually a vinyl release of the DQ soundtrack but it is ungodly rare and expensive, and I never shelled out for it.

Erdrick, if you're still interested in the DQ 2 record shoot me a message. I can't seem to message you for some reason. :x

Ok, will do when I get home.

It turns out my PM inbox is full at the moment. I don't have time right now to sort through it, can I get back to you later tonight or tomorrow?

Of course. :)

I've also edited the first post with some extra info - basically, just mentioning that for the most part side A of these records contain orchestral arrangements, while side B (C for DQ III) contains the game soundtrack with some sound effects. The exception is Dragon Quest in Brass, which is fully brass arrangements on both sides.

Edited by cstarflare