Sign in to follow this  
Plattym3

Contest #130A - Preorder DQ Heroes & show proof

Hey there Legendary Heroes of .... well, wherever you're from!

This is going to be a 2 part "contest". Get yourself 2 shiny badges for #1 preodering DQ Heroes for PS4 and #2 purchasing DQ Heroes for PS4.

The first part, preordering Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below starts now and runs through the day before the release date (no going in to preorder the day it comes out )

What you need as proof:
1. A picture of a printed receipt from GameStop or your favorite brick & mortar retailer with the date you preordered it and your username clearly shown. Your username must be written on something, not digitally added after the picture.
2. A picture of your screen or email showing that you preordered it online. Again, put your username on a sticky note to show us YOU purchased it. You can blur out any personal info if you'd like.

Clear? I hope so. Just post them here to earn your badge and we'll let you know if it's not enough proof! Edited by Plattym3

But... Video Game Headquarters doesn't give you a receipt because they don't charge you to preorder!

this will be easy. me and my friends preordered this the day preorders opened.

24orkf6.jpg

Edited by Kalmana

this will be easy. me and my friends preordered this the day preorders opened.

24orkf6.jpg

But... Video Game Headquarters doesn't give you a receipt because they don't charge you to preorder!

Is there anything I can do about this? I preordered the game already, and I want my shiny badge!

Is there anything I can do about this? I preordered the game already, and I want my shiny badge!
I've thought about it, but can't think of anything.

Someone out there more imaginative than me?

How about just trusting me? :D I mean, considering I'm the one who got the ball rolling on the pre-order push with my announcement...

How about just trusting me? :D I mean, considering I'm the one who got the ball rolling on the pre-order push with my announcement...

Can you pay it ahead of time?

Make the clerk give you a receipt that says "PRE-ORDER" on it come launch day.

Make the clerk give you a receipt that says "PRE-ORDER" on it come launch day.

1. Anyone could just do that, doesn't prove it.

2. The contest ends the day before launch day.

Still at a loss. We've had plenty of contests here where people just couldn't show proof or participate due to some limitation. It sucks yes, don't know what to do...

Did they give you some sort of voucher acknowledging the pre-order? How would they know that you preordered from them?

It is what seems to be a local store and not a franchise, so maybe a card or name system?

it is in fact a local store, they just put it in their computer.

Can they give you any kind of printed receipt?

Here's mine :  

Dear Brad,

Thank you for your purchase from the Square Enix Online Store!

Please find your pre-order details below.
Please also note that we have not charged you yet. You will be notified by email before we debit your account, which will occur a few days before the delivery of your pre-order.

Best regards,
The Square Enix Online Store Team.
YOUR ORDER DETAILS hr.jpg   Order Information
Order Number: 9020169

Order Date: 2015-02-27 15:38:27

Total: $64.98   Delivery Information   Product Name Delivery Quantity dd2f96298905a0a0034f8e6c64175eb2.jpg DRAGON QUEST HEROES [PS4] Shipping 1   Super Saver (5 to 10 days *)   1
*International orders may experience a longer shipment time and/or be subject to custom fees. Neither Square Enix or PepitaStore Inc. are responsible for such Custom Declaration fees.
Edited by Soera

Here's mine :

Dear Brad,

Thank you for your purchase from the Square Enix Online Store!

Please find your pre-order details below.

Please also note that we have not charged you yet. You will be notified by email before we debit your account, which will occur a few days before the delivery of your pre-order.

Best regards,

The Square Enix Online Store Team. YOUR ORDER DETAILS hr.jpg Order Information

Order Number: 9020169

Order Date: 2015-02-27 15:38:27

Total: $64.98 Delivery Information Product Name Delivery Quantity dd2f96298905a0a0034f8e6c64175eb2.jpg DRAGON QUEST HEROES [PS4] Shipping 1 Super Saver (5 to 10 days *) 1

*International orders may experience a longer shipment time and/or be subject to custom fees. Neither Square Enix or PepitaStore Inc. are responsible for such Custom Declaration fees.

Can you pull that up on a monitor and put your username on a sticky note nearby & take a pic?

Uhhh, I have no way to do that. >.<

Uhhh, I have no way to do that. >.<

Without sounding like a jerk, it's gotta be what's posted in the first post. Sorry, but we've run literally a dozen other contests like this on the past year with all the mobile purchases and lightspeed runs. It's just gotta be that.

So, I stopped by the game store and got the guy to print me a custom receipt. It's also got some games I traded in for store credit on it. I'll take a picture tomorrow or something.

Now that I've found a free moment to upload, here is my snapshot. It shows both the Amazon invoice and the e-mail confirmation. I blacked out the confidentials and left the first 3 letters of my first and last name, as they make up the letters in my Den username :)

20150423_083746_zpsn0fp7lwc.jpg

I guess Ill have to let this one pass. I dont have any real way to take pics right now.

Bummer, not even a web cam, DS, borrow someone's cell phone or digital camera? :(

Side note, got mine uploaded finally.

blanked_out.png

So, I stopped by the game store and got the guy to print me a custom receipt. It's also got some games I traded in for store credit on it. I'll take a picture tomorrow or something.

Wahoo!

Now that I've found a free moment to upload, here is my snapshot. It shows both the Amazon invoice and the e-mail confirmation. I blacked out the confidentials and left the first 3 letters of my first and last name, as they make up the letters in my Den username :)

20150423_083746_zpsn0fp7lwc.jpg

Thanks!

I guess Ill have to let this one pass. I dont have any real way to take pics right now.

Bummer, not even a web cam, DS, borrow someone's cell phone or digital camera? :(

Side note, got mine uploaded finally.

attachicon.gifblanked_out.png

Thanks!

2elz293.jpg

Pre-order is on the very bottom of the receipt.

Edited by Erdrick The Hero
  • Upvote 1