You can appreciate the games we got but still be upset about the games we didn't. I bought every DQ game released within the past decade, including all the mobile ports, which just makes not getting the 3DS games all the more annoying.

You can appreciate the games we got but still be upset about the games we didn't. I bought every DQ game released within the past decade, including all the mobile ports, which just makes not getting the 3DS games all the more annoying.

Ditto. To all of that. I appreciate what I got, but I'm a greedy American. I want it all.

Somewhere, someone said, "We're not going to translate these games and allow foreigners to buy them." I'm pissed at that someone.

Somewhere, someone said, "We're not going to translate these games and allow foreigners to buy them." I'm pissed at that someone.

The impetus behind this someone is probably the perceived lack of profitability more than anything more malicious. Not defending it, by any stretch, mind you. The result is the same; we don't get 3DS DQ7 or DQ10 no matter what the reasoning.  I'm frustrated too. Still, I'll be grateful when they throw us that DQH scrap. 

What?  I'm a dog, I'm all about tablescraps.  :D

Saddest for me is the fact that we didn't get the Dragon Warrior VII remake. I put about 70 hours on the PS1 title before petering out, but I feel like having the remake on a portable system would make the game much more approachable. I will eventually get back to the game, restart, and finish it, but I cannot put my disappointment about the remake into words.

The impetus behind this someone is probably the perceived lack of profitability more than anything more malicious. Not defending it, by any stretch, mind you. The result is the same; we don't get 3DS DQ7 or DQ10 no matter what the reasoning. I'm frustrated too. Still, I'll be grateful when they throw us that DQH scrap.

What? I'm a dog, I'm all about tablescraps. :D

Yeah, I know it's money. But I still want to kick the fool who brought that up in the crotch.

I think right now is a good time for DQ.

It isn't like we are seeing nothing, DQX is just a mmo in the end, and we missed a couple remakes.

Instead we get legal ability to play DQ on our mobile devices and we're finally getting an action DQ title.

I'm not sad, I'm happy.