Dragon Quest Heroes - PreOrder Now!

dqheroesps4_300w.png

Many video game shops, including GameStop (yes, I know many of you despise GameStop, but it's a well-known nationwide chain) are already accepting pre-orders for Dragon Quest Heroes. Game develpers/publishers (i.e. Square Enix) use pre-order numbers to help estimate how many copies of a game will sell and how many to print. So if you haven't already, go pre-order Dragon Quest Heroes now and show your support for the Dragon Quest Franchise in America! (Or your own country if you don't live in the U. S. of A.)

RESERVE YOUR COPY NOW!

Thanks to Erdrick The Hero for the suggestion to post this announcement :)

Edited by Woodus
  • Upvote 1

Thanks!

You may want to add a DQ Heroes banner at the top of the announcement.

Huh, this looks interesting.  I don't really know much about this game though, anyone care to elaborate on details of an outline of a story and what kind of gameplay it has?

Huh, this looks interesting.  I don't really know much about this game though, anyone care to elaborate on details of an outline of a story and what kind of gameplay it has?

I couldn't tell you the story... But the game's subtitle translates to "The Darkness Dragon and the Castle of the World Tree" if that helps.

As for the gameplay, it's supposedly in the same genre as Dynasty Warriors or Hyrule Warriors... I believe it's called "Musou". I've never played a Musou game though, so I can't tell you much there. But from gameplay videos, I can tell you it looks like an Action RPG of sorts, with a very heavy focus on the Action.

Regardless, it's Dragon Quest, and I have yet to be disappointed by a Dragon Quest game, especially one released in America. *Completely disregards any DQ game including the word "Joker" in the title...*

• 4 weeks later...

Just pre ordered mine on Amazon.

Single reason I am getting a PS4.

• 4 weeks later...

I am thinking about getting I have not played a dragon quest game that I did not enjoy. Other than Dragon Quest wars on the DSi

I am thinking about getting I have not played a dragon quest game that I did not enjoy. Other than Dragon Quest wars on the DSi

Ditto with the exception of the Dragon Quest Wars comment. Well, kinda. I mean I liked it for 2 hours. Total. Ever. Then never even considered playing it again. So "liked" maybe isn't the right word.