What do you want the Nintendo "NX" to be?

I want the Nintendo NX to be the following.

• Wii U-like Gamepad with charger. Completely portable, with no need for a Wiimote or whatever.
  • No bulky console. Go back to cartridges with games.
  • Expand VC to include -every last $#!&ing release ever on VC, all avaiable upon launch, no waiting for anything except new games-. When I say this? I mean open the entire VC catalog to the system from day one. Have new releases on VC be actual new releases. Not "Oh, we released NES Zelda 5 months after launch! Again!". More like "We've ported the Gamecube release of Twilight Princess to the NX! Download it today for $15.99."
  • For doing TV stuff? Include a streaming box with the system. Have it be the size of the PSTV.
  • Backwards compatibility with Wii U -and- Gamecube titles. 3DS through streaming box.
  • Full account system that will allow you to download any eshop title you've ever purchased through your NNID.
  • Faceplates.
  • System themes.
  • Ability to turn off game music and use your own.
  • Bag of cookies.

I want it to be portable.

And only have DQ games.

So you want it to be Japan exclusive, huh?

I want it to be portable and big.

And only have DQ games.  

Fixed.

And only have DQ games. 

• Upvote 1

Lord, yes.

Hell, with a full PSN catalog and current offerings like Ragnarok Odyssey (( AND ACE, WE GOT THE ORIGINAL RELEASE AND THE EXPANDED TOO, UNLIKE JOKER 2. )), Ys Celecta, Persona, Dragon Fantasy (( Book 1 and 2 )), and upcoming titles like Two Brothers, Soul Saga, and things of the like...

Mmm.

I was at GameStop today and they put out so many RPGs, there were some that came out since I went to GameStop last week. They localize almost everything. And I mean everything.

Pretty much.

I love Atlus and NIS. 

I was at GameStop today and they put out so many RPGs, there were some that came out since I went to GameStop last week. They localize almost everything. And I mean everything.

Any new turn based ones? I'm always up for that.

-Reliable. I want something that lasts.

-Good games with good variety. RPGs are preferable, but I'm not terribly picky.

-A step up from its predecessor. Whatever it can do, it should be more capable than the Wii U or 3DS.

-Account system. Digital purchases and save data should be far easier to manage in case of anything unfortunate.

I'd like to think all of these would be a given, but sadly, things last gen proved that assumption quite wrong. Could probably think of more, but this is bare minimum desire for me.

I live in a world where I can play Monster Monpiece and Criminal Girls in English. Vita might not localize everything, but they certainly will localize ANYTHING.

I wouldn't mind picking up a Vita if it were a wee bit cheaper, as there are a few games on there I'd like to play along with many, many PS1 titles.

Edited by YangustheLegendaryBandit

If you want some mobile RPGs, try the Kemco ones. As well as Dragon Fantasy and Doom & Destiny.

If you want some mobile RPGs, try the Kemco ones. As well as Dragon Fantasy and Doom & Destiny.

I didn't like Dragon Fantasy's mobile controls, but then again that was a while ago. I was one of their first few customers for Android. It'd been out for iOS and I'd heard such good things. I bugged them constantly on their Facebook page. They actually sent me a message the morning it came out. Bought it immediately. I can't recall if it said 0 or 1 under purchases on the play store. Great monsters and Hero concept. They're releasing it for 3DS this year. I'll be getting that!

K.

I'm starting to think Matt's just trying to boost his post count now.

I wouldn't say no to it being a dual-screen handheld. Like the 2DS.

YouTube is crazy. I watch Matt's video, next thing I know I'm watching Uncle Ruckus as a kid getting slapped across the face by his dad for having fun.

YouTube is crazy. I watch Matt's video, next thing I know I'm watching Uncle Ruckus as a kid getting slapped across the face by his dad for having fun.

YouTube is love, YouTube is life.