Dragon Geo updated to 1.09

Hey guys, it's been a while! Just wanted to let you guys know that I just posted a new update (1.09) of Dragon Geo on the Google Play Store! Here's the list of changes:

* 1.09:

- New maps added for Dragon Warrior III [NES]: Castle of Baramos, Castle of Zoma, Cave of Necrogond, Cave Northwest of Tantegel, Cave Southeast of Samanao, Cave Southwest of Tantegel, Tower of Arp, Tower of Garuna, Tower West of Kol.

- Several new backgrounds added for the title screen.

- Optimized for 240p and 540p devices.

With this update, all the maps from the NES version of Dragon Warrior III are available for viewing in Dragon Geo! The update is now live on Google Play!

Now, onto something that's not Dragon Geo (or Dragon Quest) related, I released a new app called CHRONO MAPS, which is map app that is similar to Dragon Geo, but for Chrono Trigger. It's kind of my tribute to Chrono Trigger, as Chrono Trigger celebrates it's 20th anniversary this year! It is on the Google Play Store, in which you can check it out here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ycorner.chronomaps

Cool. Got iOS though, not Android. :/ Is the code portable by any chance?

Not at this time, unfortunately. :( Dragon Geo was written in native Android code, so it would probably take some considerable time to port to iOS.