https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8L8WHJR

Complete this survey if you have the time. List Dragon Quest as your favorite series and please ask them to localize Dragon Quest 7 and Dragon Quest Monsters for 3DS. I know it's a small chance but the fact that they even listed Dragon Quest as one of their IPs is incredibly promising to me.

• Upvote 1

Filled it out just now~

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

I stated I was currently playing DragonQuest but *not* Final Fantasy... Which is technically the truth since I haven't played FF in a while, and can't find my PSP so no more Final Fantasy Tactics for me :(

Come to think of it. I'd love to see a Dragon Quest game in a Tactical genre like that <3

• Upvote 1

Filled it out just now~

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

I stated I was currently playing DragonQuest but *not* Final Fantasy... Which is technically the truth since I haven't played FF in a while, and can't find my PSP so no more Final Fantasy Tactics for me :(

Come to think of it. I'd love to see a Dragon Quest game in a Tactical genre like that <3

I would just love to see any Dragon Quest game in general... Dragon Quest Monsters is my childhood!

Oh right, and I filled out the survey as well.... It was really fun to do so as well! Thanks for sharing, Woodus!

Filled it out too.

(I wished they would have just generalized Pokemon on the options, why just Y version?)

I heard that if you say your favourite series is FF you get 3 more pages to fill :/

7. 7 more pages. Because FF loves 7.

Pretty sure that's what they were trying to do with XIII and XV  -  recreate the success that VII's scifi-fantasy universe enjoyed. Seems like they failed with XIII, but XV might turn out to be different. I've stopped following the Final Fantasy series so I wouldn't care either way :B

Leviathan looks cool though from what I've seen, slightly disappointed they're still going with the 'dragonish' look for him, but that doesn't hamper my love for the big sea serpent any <3