Sign in to follow this  
Fates

Psaro in action

This made me want to waste money on a PS4, to be honest.

Here's the battle with him you need to win in order for him to be a usable character:

He gets some cool looking Greatswords. The weapon class seems to be locked to him.

I wonder if any monsters will be playable...?

I could only really see Lizzie as playable honestly, monsters like the Great Dragon and Jamirus might be possible but unlikely.

Looking cool though, I'll definitely be getting this game ASAP!

Looks like Terry is the sole DQ6 rep for now. Lizzie would fit considering that it and Terry were bros, though. I'd like to see Barbara or Hassan.

I'll be getting this regardless if there's any playable monsters - it already looks awesome, and who wouldn't support Dragon Quest? ^^

Lizzie would seem most likely if they had some or added any down the road though.

I Honestly think...

the most posible character is Angelo.

DQVIII is love,and we need the 4 characters. 

Psaro, is an interesting character.  I really felt bad about having to defeat him the first time in DQIV, but I felt really good about being able to save Rose his true love and getting him to join the team.  So I'm guessing Psaro is an elf?  I'm also wondering if Rose might be in the game as a NPC?  

DQ IV has 4 of its characters in the game - you have one of the twin sisters, the Princess Alena, Kiryl, and now Psaro

DQ V - Only Bianca and Nera

DQ VI - Terry

No DQ VII

DQ VIII Yangus and Jessica which I thought was oddly paired since Jessica is Angelo's main squeeze.  It would have seemed more right to have had Red with Yangus even though Red was never playable.  I think Red would have been a bad-ace.  Especially since she and Deborah from DQ V share the same hairdo lol.

I really hope we get to see more characters enter the fray -  DQ VII needs some serious love and so does DQ VI.

I Honestly think...

the most posible character is Angelo.

DQVIII is love,and we need the 4 characters. 

I guess they have opted out of allowing Heroes of other games from the list because they are supposed to be voiceless maybe even though these heroes break that rule.  I can definitely see Angelo being added and agree 100% with you.

Edited by Madrigal

Yangus is the most liked man from VIII. Jessica is the most liked woman from VIII. They are not "paired up", that could have been the case with Arena and Krift, since they even had a novel about them some time ago, but these two VIII characters were likely added because they are fan favorites.

• Upvote 1

I did not know i was in the game(youtube channel is megapsaro)

• Upvote 1

Yangus is the most liked man from VIII. Jessica is the most liked woman from VIII. They are not "paired up", that could have been the case with Arena and Krift, since they even had a novel about them some time ago, but these two VIII characters were likely added because they are fan favorites.

I figured that, but DQ VII was completely ignored, and from what I can tell, you seem more partial to DQ VII.

I think they didn't include DQ7 stuff because they didn't want us to get excited about the 3DS remake we won't get :P

• Upvote 1

I think they didn't include DQ7 stuff because they didn't want us to get excited about the 3DS remake we won't get :P

Yea that makes sense.  This is one reason why I hate SE and hope FF XV flops, but it probably won't.

This made me want to waste money on a PS4, to be honest.

I was originally not planning on buying any new-gen console, save for a Wii-U, but now I'm going to have to agree with you on that one. The added bonus of throwing some of the old gang into the mix just increases the temptation even more.

^ This! ALL of this! XD

Edited by Duran

Is Erdrick and Nokturnus in Dragon Quest Heroes?

Edited by Shun 'Kanamee

There is an Erdrick outfit of the main character. And I believe Nokturnus is a secret boss.

I have the metal slime ps4 and I love the japanese version. The only boss I havnt fought yet is bjorn. Killed Zoma but he has another fight to him. He keeps all his buffs on and kills me in like 10 to 60 seconds. I thought Nokturnus was a tough fight but he's weaker than Zoma.

Zoma's riding high after his big Main Baddie win on the Den. Guess all that power has gone to... well, him.

Zoma's riding high after his big Main Baddie win on the Den. Guess all that power has gone to... well, him.

Wait Zoma won the contest?