Sign in to follow this  
Alenarino

A way for us to show our support for Dragon Quest to Square Enix

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8L8WHJR

Complete this survey if you have the time. List Dragon Quest as your favorite series and please ask them to localize Dragon Quest 7 and Dragon Quest Monsters for 3DS. I know it's a small chance but the fact that they even listed Dragon Quest as one of their IPs is incredibly promising to me.

• Upvote 2

Nintendo DS? I'll check that, but 3DS isn't even listed :P

Nintendo DS? I'll check that, but 3DS isn't even listed :P

Question 22 has an option to ask your favorite IP. There's another page where they ask you what games you want made after question 22.

Done. This is one of very few chances we get for this kind of thing so don't waste the opportunity.

I did it. Horrible choices, like no 3ds and Pokemon Y as the newest game. It seems legitish, but pretty poorly done.

Done and done. I signed it in with Dragon Quest as my favourite franchise, and requested both DQVII 3DS and DQX as well in the survey. Maybe this'll convince Square Enix too.

I already filled out the survey.

This was tweeted out by the official Final Fantasy account I think, so it's legit.

I'll have to switch computers.  This one can't interact with the various elements.  I am dissappointed in the lack of 3DS as an direct option though.  It's not like SE doesn't have 3DS games released in the US and Europe.

It says Wii and 3DS. Not sure why, they included 3DS and Wii U games on their options (SSB, Pokemon Y)

Wow, look at all those checks in the "never" column for "How frequently do you visit the sites below?" I highly recommend doing that. It will enrich your lives and those around you!

Also, I checked "Kim Kardashian: Hollywood." Just because.

• Upvote 3

LMAO, I was just coming to ask how many people here have ever even heard of this horrible idea of a game, much less played it.

What is my favorite game series? Secret of Mana
What do you want to see Square Enix release next? A mobile localization of Seiken Densetsu 3.

Anything you want to tell us? Keep up the mobile releases, and make sure to bring Dragon Quest 7 to Android.

I vote how I feel. I did show extreme familiarity with Dragon Quest on the survey, however.

• Upvote 1

What is my favorite game series? Secret of Mana

What do you want to see Square Enix release next? A mobile localization of Seiken Densetsu 3.

Anything you want to tell us? Keep up the mobile releases, and make sure to bring Dragon Quest 7 to Android.

I vote how I feel. I did show extreme familiarity with Dragon Quest on the survey, however.

I would love a localization of seiken densetsu 3 though. Seriously good game.

Filled it out.  Selected Dragon Quest, and put in what game I want most to be Dragon Quest X.  And a long detailed explanation below that. 

• Upvote 1

I filled the survey this morning. I said i wanted DQM the most, then i proceeded to rant about them not bringing DQ and about DQH only being in english in the "is there anything else you want us to know?" blank.

What do you mean about "DQH" being only in English?

If they added Spanish or any other language's subtitles, there would've been people whining about no X-LANGUAGE voiceovers or something.

I would've made that decision too. Regardless of what everyone here is saying, DQ hasn't sold very well in the US the past few releases. DQIX sold kind of well for them, and DQMJ and DQMJ2 didn't really meet their expectations. So they aren't going to pump a lot of money into a side-project.

We're lucky (( though I expected it, considering the developer is different )) to be getting DQH. I hope it paves the way for us to get more DQ releases, on all platforms. 

Don't expect DQX though.

I messaged Drew, so hopefully he'll share the link on the Op. Hero page.  I'll likely share the link daily on my 2 FB pages as well.

LMAO, I was just coming to ask how many people here have ever even heard of this horrible idea of a game, much less played it.
It's made her literally tens of millions of dollars. From what I've read it's a decent game that's raking in a ton of money. But I wouldn't independently verify that if someone paid me. I refuse to feed the reality "star" phenomenon. Do something cool and I'll appreciate you. Actors are cool. Fake Reality $#!& is not. Hell, real reality tv is bad too.

I highly recommend this survey.  As other pointed out, you can voice your opinions on DQ and DQ is selectable as some of the choices for questions they have.  When they ask at the end what game do you want us to make the most, I said DQVIII HD for PSN, just like they did recently with FFX.   In the opinion block below that I complained about no NA localizations for DQX and all the 3DS games. 

Done and done! Hope it helps to deliver at least DQVII to 3DS sooner.

What do you mean about "DQH" being only in English?

If they added Spanish or any other language's subtitles, there would've been people whining about no X-LANGUAGE voiceovers or something.

Many games have come here in Europe with multi-5 subs and english voices. Voiceovers arent a problem (we arent even used to get games dubbed haha), but english only texts will hurt their sales (like it did to KH3D and TWEWY), at least in my country, where people is too silly to play a game in english.

• Upvote 1

http://www.forbes.com/sites/maseenaziegler/2014/07/16/why-kim-kardashian-hollywood-is-a-200-million-hit-app/

While her whole family is nothing but something I laugh at when The Soup shows their Dumbest clips, apparently the app is not.

I took my additional comments section a bit more seriously than a few of you jokers did, lol.

I finally had the chance to use a computer that can actually interact with it.

So in the 1 game I want to see SE make, I stated there were but 4, and like Matt, I gotta be honest, since there aren't any non-made DQ games I can think of to request:  Seiken Densetsu 2 remake, Seiken Densetsu 4, Star Ocean 5, and I forget the fourth game.  OH right, Secret of Evermore remake.

In the additional comments.  I wish I had copy-pasted them, but, I opened up with Dragon Quest 7 PSX being my favourite game of all time.  How much I want to see DQ7 3DS come to the US.  I covered my disappointment with the way the DQ4 and 5 releases were handled by SE, and how they allowed Nintendo to flub the DQ6 and Joker 2 releases.  How these games are easy sells, because DQ9 proves this, as it was brilliant in the US (poor UK had cheese commercials, but hey, it sold, as the word got out, and they weren't horrible advertisements, just cheesy).  I covered the uselessness and stupidity of banner ads, as most companies dependent on them are losing money since 2004, due to ad and pop-up blockers.  Heck, I didn't see them until I put GameFAQs on my list of allowed sites for popups.

I covered how pathetic were the e3 videos of DQs 4 and 5, and how they showed no passion or consideration for the games.  They clearly would've turned off an audience, as they lacked direction.  The lack of consistent commercials that people would be able to see, let alone remember and WANT to get, as they weren't eye catching or enticing at all.  That they have to show the games love, and described why this is so.  How simple, intuitive DQ is, and the charm factor.  Just find people who can see these elements, and who do know how to sell them to the masses, and DQ will sell.

I covered the lack of Enix games.  I forgot to mention Grandia.  DAMN, I love the original game and Xtreme.  I really put a hint as to why Secret of Evermore and certain other lesser known games should see more love.  Why the entire Quintet line especially deserves new and wider audiences, as their appeal is easy to see, because they're videogame GOLD.  Yes, I used the term Gold, because they are just that.  Brilliant creations, imperfect and yet perfect in their imperfections.  I also hinted at the fact the US was not allowed to see the glory that is Terranigma.

There was something else I covered, but I can't recall.

• Upvote 2

I remember reading an old Quintet executive saying goes he was glad for emulation because of Terra.