Contest #127 (take 2) - When will Dragon Quest Heroes come to NA?

Dragon Quest Heroes  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Let's try this AGAIN, and this time, someone smarter than I shall realize the poll before WASN'T PUBLIC, therefore no one would know the winners... UGH.  Getting back on my medium horse (I definitely don't have a high one) isn't easy.  If you voted before, please vote again!

Time for another lightning quick contest.  In case you're living in the real world, you might not have noticed that today Square Enix announced a Western release for Dragon Quest Heroes for PS4.

See the hot topic here.

DQHeroes_West.jpg

It's been confirmed on the Squeenix Blog that it's coming in 2015.  So, what month?  Easy question.  Pick up a shiny new badge for guessing correctly even in you can't pick up a PS4 & this game!

Entries must be submitted by 11:59 EST on Tuesday, March 3rd, so get your vote in ASAP!!!

Edited by Plattym3

I'd have to say...

October. Heroes can't be all that of a text-heavy game, and it's sure to have some localization work already done if they announced it. The decision was made long ago.

Long live Temco Koei! May they send in Lu Bu and take over SE to bring us more DQs.

• Upvote 1

Re-voted for June. Heh, I was wondering why the votes weren't visible :P

Feel free to call me out on it.  It's been 6 years since I did the contests.  Woodus has updated things a bit since then.  And I'm now 6 years dumber!

September 19 2015

Oddly specific.

I think it might come at the beginning of the summer, in June

That'd be awesome. I'd buy a PS4 and bring it to the mountains for a month & have tons of time to play on Vacation!

I'm really really hoping for June now. See, I have 3 straight weeks of working summer camp in July. But that's only from 9-1 daily. I'll be home by 1:30. My son takes his daily nap like 1-4 or 2-5. I'd actually get to play a console game if it comes out early enough!! If it waits until fall, I don't know...

Friendly reminder that if you THINK you voted, I had to restart this topic about 15 hours after I initially posted.  LOOK & SEE if you did vote a 2nd time.