Sign in to follow this  
gooieooie

What does DQ mean to you? (A Project)

Hey, thanks guys.

Apologies for the delay; I'm on a trip, and a family incident happened yesterday. I'll update when I return from my trip. Thanks for waiting!

• Upvote 1

Oh man, hope everyone in your family is alright, whatever happened.  Have fun on your trip!

Thanks! :) I look forward to continuing this soon!

I don't care what's gone down thus far.  Time to finish this up and release.  I think it should be followed through to the end.  Afterall, there's still DQX!

Ignasia, I fully intend to. Finally got home from my trip just a few minutes ago. Give me a few days to get everything set up and we'll be back on track! :)

I'll apologize once more for the delay; as I said, family stuff had to take priority. Everything's good now, so expect this to continue in just a few days!

Hey, Woodus, would it be possible to have a page for this on the main site as the place people link to when sharing? I thought a good idea might be to have a Campaigns tab under the Resources tab, so any future campaigns can go there as well.

If you can work this out, I can PM you the things I'd want to have in this project's page. (text, options, etc.)

That said, if it's too much trouble, I understand, but I wanted to ask. Thanks!

He is away on vacation right now, so his response may be delayed.  You might send him a PM just to make sure he doesn't miss this.

Responded via PM, thank KZ for suggesting the PM I may have missed this otherwise :)

Quick update for everyone: Woodus approved my request, so I'm currently getting everything that was submitted together, and making little written portions for each section (answered questions, art, etc.) as an intro.

It's being worked on, don't worry!

• Upvote 1

Sent my write-ups to Woodus. We're working things out, but it shouldn't be too much longer! Thank you for waiting for me. :)

• Upvote 1

Sounds good.  I patiently await the results.

Finished up almost everything. We're gonna get a final version of the page ready, and then it should be up! Expect it in a few days. :).