Copy and Paste doesn't work?

Copy and Pasting has never worked for me on this site when on my computer. I can do it anywhere else on my computer and on any other website, but doing it here doesn't work. Ever.

This also doesn't allow quoting. Every post I've ever quoted has been from another device.

I saw someone else struggling with this a while back (can't remember who). Any idea what's up?

A-ha! Yes, it was you!

...Anyone got a fix?

If you're right clicking on the main editor then it won't work. You either need to click one of the three icons next to undo redo button or ctrl + v. An other option to is get an add on for your browser that unlocks right click.

What platform and browser are you on?

Windows and Firefox. I've also tried Internet Explorer, to no avail.

Test: http://www.woodus.com/forums/

WOAH

I tried it, and all of a sudden it worked. O_o

I've tried both browsers for MONTHS and it hasn't worked! :o Maybe Matt is magical.

Thanks for the help! Hopefully mariosmentor gets it worked out, too

I use Chrome, and it works fine, even with the Den's custom theme.

Try Chrome?

I had this issue for weeks when I first upgraded to Win 8.1. Wouldn't work in IE, the immersive browser and Firefox. Then all of a sudden, it started working again. I suspect something came down the pipe on a Windows update...or a butterfly landed on the left side of a bench in Mapleton, North Dakota. Who knows.

Not sure what to say, Quoting works for me with the Rich Text Editor on or off in FireFox, Chrome and IE, maybe it is coded using JavaScript, are you blocking scripts by chance?

Copy/Paste is even stranger why that would be giving you trouble.

If you have IE you can try turning compatibility mode on for this site (we have to do that with tons of sites at work).

ã¾ã¬ã‘ ã™ãŽã‚‹ 㯠やã©ã‚“ ã® ã‚ãã³ (ã¯ã„ ã¯ã„)
ã‚ãã³ ã—㟠ã¾ã¾ ã„ã­ã‚€ã‚Š ã™ã‚‹ ãŒ
ã㓠㯠(ãら ãら) ã†ã•ãŽ ã® ã ã‚“ã™

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT IT WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way, I'm trying to get that Japanese bit translated. Yahoo answers is only directing me to an unreleated Japanese nursery rhyme.