Sign in to follow this  
Slimeknight

NeoGaf is saying that a new trailer for heroes will be shown

Neogaf is saying that a new trailer for heroes will be shown tomorrow. Someone said there will be a shocking revelation.

For what it's worth "shocking revelation" in previews from Japan generally doesn't mean much. It'll probably be a new character or something.

NeoGAF says a lot of things...

Half Life 3 confirmed! #Illuminati2015

• Upvote 1

There's a limit to how shocking something can be when it's news about a Dynasty Warriors Dragon Quest game.

Not sure what the shocking part was supposed to be but it does make the game look pretty neat. I want to play it =/

Edited by The n00b Avenger

That looks amazing, seems like we'll be able to fight bosses from the main games, and use the heroes equipment as well.

Does anyone here understand japanese? I would love to know what everyone is saying

They said, "It's better fighting all these monsters in Japan. Let's never leave the homeland again. I don't ever want to return to the US."

Don't quote me on that though, I may be paraphrasing a bit.

• Upvote 2

Looks pretty cool! I really hope we get this game. We get all the other Dynasty Warriors (Gundam, Fist of the North Star), so if we don't get this because it's Dragon Quest than the franchise really IS dead in the west.

There's a limit to how shocking something can be when it's news about a Dynasty Warriors Dragon Quest game.

Looked like Terry used a sword attack that was lightning-based.

;)

End of the trailer confirms Psaro as free DLC after the game releases.  And Erdrick costumes for the main character!

I still think this game might make Dragon Quest a lot more popular in the west if they release it here. Lot of the more recent DQ games released here have been good but not exactly state of the art. Also PS4 is hungry for games.

Yeah I think that game could make waves here. It looks even better than the regular Dynasty Warriors games with all of the RPG elements added to it.

I still think this game might make Dragon Quest a lot more popular in the west if they release it here. Lot of the more recent DQ games released here have been good but not exactly state of the art. Also PS4 is hungry for games.

Yeah, this is a great gateway game. State of the art everything from gameplay to art to system. I'd never be able to get it as my console gaming days are done, but despite my pessimism, I can still hope this comes over.