Can someone help me out..

I have 50 storage at the bank (ã¤ã‹ã†ã‚‚ã®) and 30 in my bag (on my character, ã©ã†ã) as well as 60 more in my house (accessible via the door when I leave the house).

My storage is ALWAYS full.

Is there any way I can get more storage?

Have I missed some quest or something? Should I have more?

I'm a level 37 Paladin with no key emblems.

You can also add a chest or dresser to your house to get an additional 50 (or was that also increased to 60?)

At level 28 fame 10 (which you probably have) you can do Quest 216 to get an additional slot in your bank.

You have already done one bag expansion quest I take it, but there are more for when you reach level 46 fame 15 (Q:174), level 66 fame 40 (Q:237), and level 70 fame 40 (Q:329). Once you have done all of those your bag will be able to hold 60 items. You can also increase your equipment bag with quests 95 and 239.

You can also pay for more storage by upgrading from a 3 character account to a 5 character account. This will increase how much you pay each month though. You can pay for more then that if you have a Japanese credit card, but with only Wii or WiiU points you can't do any better than that.

ã¤ã‹ã†ã‚‚ã® is actually your items, not your bank.

You should have the bank open from doing a quest. I got that quest really early, like as soon as I visited a bank for the first time. So you should have space for 50 items in your bank. I think the 30 items is your ã¤ã‹ã†ã‚‚ã®, and ã©ã†ã just means tools, or to be specific for DQ items, consumable items like herbs and potions.

I think when I was at your level I had two bank spaces open, each with 50 slots, but I forget exactly.

You can also pay for more storage by upgrading from a 3 character account to a 5 character account. This will increase how much you pay each month though. You can pay for more then that if you have a Japanese credit card, but with only Wii or WiiU points you can't do any better than that.

I'm on Wii U and I use an American credit card, and I am able to get the extra boxes.