Sign in to follow this  
Erdrick1989

dragon quest x 3ds *new info!*

No clue on that one. I think it is because the 3ds can only be paid for through eshop through the game itself. I don't know how payments work through Wii u. :(

For clarification, it's logged me in with my NNID not my SE account and I can't cannot. I also have time until March so that's not it.

But I also want to log in using my existing SE account.

Have you figured out if unsynced your NNID? That would be the only way to try to get on with your S-E account. I am still looking into this and I am not finding anything yet. There is another person on here who has their s-e account set up on the 3ds one and is having connection issues as well. :( still trying to figure it out.

Chris, please read this article. This person doesn't have great internet which explains lag (which I have but on good days it runs very well) here is a link about how to unlink NNID (just found it haha been saving so many searches.

http://www.dormando.me/2014/11/09/3ds_dqx/

Very good very good. I hope this helps fix your problem. Keep us posted if it works :)

Also, it says you must tell them your SE ID. I would give the character ID as well just in case. And they want an explanation of what you want them to do. (Unlink NNID you may have to give them the premade SE id that you can find in the blue option on the first menu) This is when sending them an email though. I am on mobile so I couldn't find the exact form.

Also, it says you must tell them your SE ID. I would give the character ID as well just in case. And they want an explanation of what you want them to do. (Unlink NNID you may have to give them the premade SE id that you can find in the blue option on the first menu) This is when sending them an email though. I am on mobile so I couldn't find the exact form.

Oh, wish I saw this earlier. I only gave them my character ID. :ws-slimedead:

The ID on the blue menu is a ID creation code so I'm not sure if I they need that.

Oh well, shall see what happens.

Got a reply but I'm not sure if they want me to do something?

Here's the email:

ã”連絡ã„ãŸã ãã‚ã‚ŠãŒã¨ã†ã”ã–ã„ã¾ã™ã€‚

インフォメーションセンター 矢野ã§ã™ã€‚

ãŠä¼ºã„ã—ãŸå†…容ã§ç¢ºèªã‚’å–らã›ã¦ã„ãŸã ãã¾ã™ã€‚

確èªã«ãŠæ—¥ã«ã¡ãŒã‹ã‹ã‚‹æã‚ŒãŒã”ã–ã„ã¾ã™ã®ã§

ã”ç†è§£ã„ãŸã ã‘ã‚Œã°å¹¸ã„ã¨å­˜ã˜ã¾ã™ã€‚

ã”ä¸ä¾¿ã‚’ãŠã‹ã‘ã—ã¾ã™ãŒã©ã†ãžã‚ˆã‚ã—ããŠé¡˜ã„ã„ãŸã—ã¾ã™ã€‚

※本メールã«è¿”ä¿¡ã™ã‚‹éš›ã¯ä»¶åを変更ã›ãšã«ã€é€ä¿¡ã—ã¦ãã ã•ã„。

ãªãŠã€å¼Šç¤¾ã§ã¯æ‹…当制をã¨ã£ã¦ãŠã‚Šã¾ã›ã‚“。ãªã«ã¨ãžã”了承ãã ã•ã„。

今後ã¨ã‚‚ã€å¼Šç¤¾è£½å“・サービスをよã‚ã—ããŠé¡˜ã„ã„ãŸã—ã¾ã™ã€‚

It apparently says this. Doesn't really make sense to me.

Thank you for your contact.

Information Center is Yano.

I will take your confirmation by what you ask.

Since the dates to confirm there is a possibility of

It is proposed To hope for your understanding.

You apologize for the inconvenience, but thank you best regards.

※ When you reply to this email without changing the subject line, please send.

Note that we can not take a charge system at our company. Please please acknowledge.

In the future, thank you to our products and services.

It worked! I deleted and redownloaded the software just to be sure then clicked the correct option when it came up which took me to the main menu with the blue icon and I was able to log in using my SE ID. :D

The email must have just been confirmation they've unlinked the incorrect account.

Now I just need to solve the connection speed issues...

Sweet! Glad that it worked! :) Are you able to play as your character? I think the blog tells you how to fix your connection speed. :)

Shoot. I received the game today and just loaded it up. A screen popups up complaining my speed isn't good to play. I don't even get to a game screen. I dont have a wrt router so I cant do what is suggested in that blog. I have a fast broadband set up but I am on the east coast of the US. Any suggestions? if not. i am out $45.

Well the router I have doesn't use what that guy in blogs has. It's just a standard wan d link router. I am in Canada though so I'm not sure if there is a difference. Do you get to the menus? Did you sign in with your s-e account or NNID? Sometimes when it says it cannot connect before getting to even the menu screens, it is either an account issue or they are doing maintenance.

I am using the NNID. i even put in the 60 day code. It first says is this your first time playing and then if you want to put in the 60 day code. Then I get the error popup.

Hmm weird. Have you tried again or deleting the software then redownloading that might reset it. I use NNID and I never got that error, but maybe you got disconnected while setting it up and it messed up.

Hmm. I got to the main menu but when I do the network test it fails. I guess I'll try later or reinstall at some point. What a letdown.

Are you selecting the right mode? I had no problems and it is unfortunate that others are. :(

Not sure about the right mode. My subscription is set for 2 months but when I go to online play. I get the network message. Also when I do the network test it comes out as ä¸å¯. I would try the PC version but I don't think I want to put more money into it. Do you still need a VPN for the PC version? if so that can cause all sorts of issues as well.

If this is the first time playing you have to play offline first to access the online portion. I believe it is the same with pc. You would still need VPN for PC. I have not had a need to do that for the 3ds version though.

Just as an update. I fiddled with it again this morning. I even reinstalled the game. But there is no improvement. I downloaded the trial version of the PC game and will try it today. i already subscribe to a VPN so I'll give it a go.

Well let us know how it goes. Also, did you try offline mode on your 3ds version? I couldn't access online on mine until I beat the boss at the end of it.

Yes I tried it. No matter what I do it is the same network issue. I'll see how the PC version goes with the VPN.

Does the 3DS version include V2 or is it just V1?  A viewer on my YouTube channel is asking this.

They recently just announced v2. Not sure when it goes into effect, but the trailer just came out on eshop japan about a week ago. So far as I am aware it is an automatic update that you don't have to purchase separately. (What I gathered from the trailer anyway)

I like how this makes it a lot easier to play for US players...

So as long as you have a JP 3DS, you can play DQX 3DS without a VPN?