I'll just leave this here:

The things that cannot be unseen...

I'm scared to click on the video. What is it?

I dare not repeat, lest the images seen follow me in my waking dreams...

It's too horrible to let it be known.  Look away Lily, look away swiftly, before that inner voice of curiosity should take control and lead your better judgment aside, and take you astray, down a path of evil and utter dismay.  Beware the white rabbit!

The thumbnail looks potentially disturbing. I will not be watching this video. But, I will post another video that will hopefully soothe those who've been scarred by this topic.

Well I can't see the video on the mobile site, but I've seen enough from others post to probably not watch the video. Reminds me of when I made the mistake of watching Smile HD (which by the way DO NOT WATCH IT and don't ask me about it).

And eal, I remember watching that Tiger video a few years ago. One of the weirdest things I've seen, yet oddly hilarious and stupid.

Heh, it's funny how some of you are so scared to watch the video.  It's just a guy dancing around with some animated characters.  It's really surreal and weird, but that's it. 

I will say though, there is a moment at the very beginning were he lifts his knee up but that's all you can see on the bottom of the screen and it's centered on his body in such a way that you can't help but think it might look like..... he's happy to see us.

I bet the guy is named Johnson...or Richard...or Woody...I'll stop there.