Happy Birthday King Zenith

All hail and salute his great highness King Zenith. May the heaven continue to shine for yet another year thanks to his fine efforts!

Happy extra-special day of birthday! Why is it extra special? Because 3 is a magic number, and now you've got two of 'em! (Or at least, that's what the Den tells me...)

happy birthday kz may the goodess watch over you for the eternety to come

'appy birfday, yer majesty! 'open yer keepin' a good eye on the Dream Realm, guv!

Happy day of birthday yo. To think, this time next year I could possibly be in town for your birthday. Mwahaha!

Doh!  It's that time of the year when the glory of Zenithia is spent on revelry and the mania of thousands of elves rushing back and forth, fudgebudgering, galavantivaling, and dicing up those ygg leaf and dew sodas, all in the name of their king's birthday.  I do hope they finish before the evening runs out.

LOL, so how's celebrating your birf'day from all the way up there, so far North into the White Cloudy peaks above the fastidious huffpufflry of the denizens below you?

Happy birthday my old friend, and many more.  May the drink ever flow, the food be ever warm, and the cheers be as loud as the sky is high!  Many happy returns ya young curmudgeon!  I'm no longer the only 33 year old Den member of dastardly deeds, or spoils of battles of yore.  Cheers mate!

Yes I know that made almost no sense, but I was trying to communicate something...what I'm no longer certain, something somewhere between Tolkien, Rowling, Whitman, Dahl, and Seuss.

Happy!

Happy Birthday :thumbsup::)

Wow, thanks guys! I appreciate the kind words and sentiments.  I'm a lucky guy to have found such a friendly bunch as you to share in this great forum we all enjoy.

ignasia7, I took it easy on the fudgebudgering this year and only had a few ygg leaf and dew sodas.  We're busy fixing up the Citadel, in case a fitting new master arrives (or hatches).  If that happens though, I'll still be close to town to come visit Royal Fool Democrobot in the event that his quest brings him upon Calgary's Zenithia's sunny shores.

Thanks again everyone!  I'll have to see what new maps are in store for year number 33. 

• Upvote 1

Wow, thanks guys! I appreciate the kind words and sentiments.  I'm a lucky guy to have found such a friendly bunch as you to share in this great forum we all enjoy.

ignasia7, I took it easy on the fudgebudgering this year and only had a few ygg leaf and dew sodas.  We're busy fixing up the Citadel, in case a fitting new master arrives (or hatches).  If that happens though, I'll still be close to town to come visit Royal Fool Democrobot in the event that his quest brings him upon Calgary's Zenithia's sunny shores.

Thanks again everyone!  I'll have to see what new maps are in store for year number 33.

Searching for a larger Citadel, eh? Well, hopefully my quest brings me thataway so that I might meet the little Zenithians and your better half.

Thanks! Definitely hope to make it out your way next summer.  I should clarify that the new master I was referring to is simply whomever may buy our current house.  The hatching thing was simply a DQ6 reference to the new master and NOT a suggestion that my household is expanding.  *whew* three is plenty!

Hey Democrobot, what program did you apply for at the UofC (and the other schools that you applied to for that matter)?

Thanks! Definitely hope to make it out your way next summer.  I should clarify that the new master I was referring to is simply whomever may buy our current house.  The hatching thing was simply a DQ6 reference to the new master and NOT a suggestion that my household is expanding.  *whew* three is plenty!

Hey Democrobot, what program did you apply for at the UofC (and the other schools that you applied to for that matter)?

Ah ok. We stopped at two.  I couldn't imagine having three, or four for that matter.