Sign in to follow this  
King Zenith

Contest #124 - Purchase Dragon Quest V Mobile and Show Proof

DQ5_Title.png

One of the finest games to grace our western shores has now been released for Mobile devices.  Jump into this epic quest featuring lifelong trials and triumphs as you follow in the footsteps of your heroic dad.  So go find some stray cats, bring along your childhood friend and rush over to your nearest app store to purchase this amazing title.  Do so, and you will be rewarded with a badge of honor to adorn your profile.

Proof of purchase is required:

Show proof by:
1) Showing an image of your app purchase history with Dragon Quest 5 in there
2) Taking a picture of your mobile device with Dragon Quest 5 loaded, and your Dragon's Den Username somewhere in the image as well (see below for additional requirement for this option)
3) Starting a new game file with your D-Den username as the character name, and taking a screenshot in-game somewhere that shows your name

Your proof of purchase can be posted right here in this thread if you like, or you can PM me if you would rather.

If you should encounter a troublesome detail in your quest for the badge, just post a message in here and we'll get right on it.  Also, if you go for option 2 above, you will need to ask me first to provide you with an in-game scenario for where the picture should be taken.  This will help safeguard against people just finding a screenshot of the game online and showing that picture on their phone as "proof".   For example, I might ask you to have your character open the item menu and show a knick-knack of my choosing before you take the picture. 

Good luck in your quest!

Edited by King Zenith

bb4ef1909053a5feb0e6a0a4991faebe.jpg

And mine

Ha ha, that Baramos one is actually pretty funny.   Oh, Darling why don't we name our child Orgodemir Zoma Dhoulmagus Madason?

Anyway, here is my proof:

DQ5_Proof.png

Ha ha, that Baramos one is actually pretty funny.   Oh, Darling why don't we name our child Orgodemir Zoma Dhoulmagus Madason?

Anyway, here is my proof:

<pic>

I'm not sure that counts, there's a few characters missing.  :P

DQ5_Proof_2.png

There! I wrote the rest in blood so all could test it and know it was mine.  *whew* feeling kinda dizzy now...

We can just call him Zeni for short now :)

B-b-but wait.. no!  I am King Zenith.  I accept no alternate titles.

LordZenithDQ3.png

...well, Ok, Lord Zenith is good too.  Or KZ.  Or K to the Z.  Or K dizzle.  Or Zeni.  You know what, just call me whatever you like ;)

Here is mine.

post-5414-0-59871500-1422034591_thumb.png

OK, K-Dizzle.

Edited by Erdrick The Hero

My proof is already done.

18351b08ce07d0401a380ec6a5e70cbc.jpgbd0efe07e54bfa2a4c0e330bd0aaaf73.jpg

There! I wrote the rest in blood so all could test it and know it was mine. *whew* feeling kinda dizzy now...

Much better Zeni. ;)

Don't think I'll have time to try the Light speed Challenge for this one so I'll go ahead and drop an entry here.

post-5083-0-26958600-1422093948_thumb.png

Checking in. 5c21272025d6eba725f0ec7ebdb92977.jpg

What the heck with removing all numbers from naming options. All the other games had Roman numerals as well as digits. Boo

Just realized the game was out. Would happen the week I didn't log in to the Den much. Tried to get the whole gang in one screenshot :)

Screenshot_2015-01-25-10-16-48_zpsb2a32f

Here's my purchase history with Dragon Quest 5 listed. Let me know if you need more! Wish I would have used my DD username, though. That would've been more fun.post-77760-0-23857900-1422545045_thumb.png

Hey curtneedsaride! Thanks for your picture and welcome to the Den!  Would you mind taking another shot in-game?  Since there are three save slots, perhaps you could start a new file with the name curt or something?  Or you could go to Monty and rename one of your monsters to that.

I'll need that from brigam25 as well, if you don't mind ;)

I'll need that from brigam25 as well, if you don't mind ;)

Not at all. Here's an in-game:

Screenshot_2015-01-29-18-09-29_zps788835

Awesome, thanks!

Is mine good?

Yep, you're good!

Realized whole name wouldn't fit! Haha. But I put as much as I could. ;)post-77760-0-56914300-1423263469_thumb.jpg

Edited by curtneedsaride
  • Upvote 1

Ha ha.  No worries, you're good.