Sign in to follow this  
YourEnd7

Problem with the Phone App...

Hello, I can't seem to access my monster farm from the phone app anymore. I have been having an issue for a few weeks now. Been putting this off for too long, since I thought I could find someone from the den in game who could answer this for me without making a thread. So, I finally found a way to take screenshots from my android phone (Samsung Galaxy S3) Yeah, I don't use the iphone version of this app like most of you do. So anyway, I have a few screenshots below (sorry that they are HUGE lol)

This is like my profile on the app I think. May have some hint as to why I can't connect to my farm? Thought it wouldn't hurt to add to the thread.

UnkeZZV.png

This is the message I get after I click on the slime dude on the 2nd tab, which is supposed to load and take me to my farm.

Fb0s7LJ.png

This is basically the main error message that appears when I try to load into my monster farm :'(

r6dGPm9.png

This is where it takes me after I hit OK. This is like asking me to buy something. If I hit the first option, it takes me to the next screenshot. Hitting the 2nd option makes this window go away.

4E84NmZ.png

Ok, here is where I start to believe that the android version of this app now requires a paid subscription. Here is where you pro japanese readers come in. At least tell me it's a one time fee...

fn0DR7N.png

Anyways, thanks in advance to anyone who resolves this for me. I really wanna get back to my farm, as a ton of people from the den have fed my pets every day and I am unable to return the favor :/ 

-Remina (Pink haired elf girl priest) :P

Have you updated the app? It asks you to do that to use the Monster farm. 

The thing you are about to buy is a "Character registration ticket" or something. Dunno what it is for, but you shouldn´t have to purchase that.

The thing you are about to buy is a "Character registration ticket" or something. Dunno what it is for, but you shouldn´t have to purchase that.

How do I update it? Edited by YourEnd7

How do I update it?

I primarily use iOS, but shouldnt the update appear in the Play Store? If not, then perhaps it requires you to be behind a VPN set to Japan. Or you can download the latest APK from somewhere, and then install it.

Not sure for the Andriod users but for IOS, wheb you can't access to your farm, you need to update the app by changing country of your store to Japan. Then you can start updating the app.

How do I update it?

I just go to the Play store and update it, but my phone is Japanese anyway. If your phone isn't, then go with the same method that let you install it to begin with, and you should be able to update it in the Play store.

Also, it never shows up as an automatic update for me. I've had to update it manually since I first installed it.

Edited by Bunk Moreland