Sign in to follow this  
jamiras843

Bored at work

Here are some pics I drew at work to pass timefb605f3a8d438651898aa43d540e6b9f.jpg9cbcc046d5189e41ccda744eae7d613a.jpg

This one is my favorite of the bunch. It's the hero after a grueling battle

3b9b469b2f86d9000e7b29be6ccc74dd.jpg

I know it's not anatomically correct in any sense but it was done quickly with pen and I don't claim to be an artist so I like it.

Well just wanted to share in my boredom enjoy!

• Upvote 2

Looks good to me :)

Your hero needs to spend a night at his mom's house. Overnight, his arm will grow back. And without having to pay the (small) price for a night's stay at an inn.

Edited by Erdrick The Hero

I really like the first one.  it makes me think of the first Mario game, perhaps as an older part of the Mushroom Kingdom falling apart with the passing of time.

I forgot to draw the rest of the arm in, but it had been fixed, That was supposed to be just a burn hole in the sleeve. 

@Yangus: That is exactly what it was intended! It was a "whatever happened to world 1-1" idea, hence the older simple item box, cloud and brick design, I had some more stuff in it such as a pipe and some goomba bones, but since it was drawn on a post-it note it was very cluttered.

Loved the desolation in the Mario pic. :)

Also like the wolf and the hero, although those are more "usual" stuff in drawings, so the first one is the one that stands out more for me.

I like the hero

Woo my wife bought me a tablet! I am now trying to learn using it by coloring the hero pic above.

82e0ada7374162dc3ed80217f5069ea5.jpg

Never really done it but I think it's coming along nice. I have 7.5 hours of work left sooo yeah. But hey merry Christmas!

• Upvote 1

w70y9v.png

Tada! I got lazy at the end but I thought holding Zoma's helmet was a great trophy.

• Upvote 3

Awesome coloring ^^

Do you have a deviantART account? This one surely must be in the DragonQuest Fans group. :D

The group accounts cannot submit artwork, only display artwork submitted by their creators as part of the group's gallery.

If you are thinking of drawing more pics and decide to get a dA account, please let me know so your DQ pics can be added to the group. More people will be able to find your art that way.

2nurw21.png

Here is the actual file, it has no back because it's part of a bigger project. It is a carbon fiber Zoma helmet! Complete with his 3rd eye. 

Life size?

It is pretty big, but again its part of a pretty ambitious project that I work on now and again on my breaks at work.

68d73933fce20e7eff13a6bcebc66025.jpg

Here is a custom monster sprite I made at work. I wonder if I can use it, it's pretty cool.

• Upvote 1

Neat sprite!

That's a pretty classic-looking design right there.

Robes have changed from white/red to black/blue. I wanted to try making a unique boss rather than the recreations like mech sprites. It's obvious I used sprite bases like the body of estark or the lower half of a asura zoma, but it came together well. A lot better than my rough drawing

Are you sure The Robes aren't white and gold?