Sign in to follow this  
Gekiido

Phone died today. Need similar saves.

I was playing through DQ3, and had just gotten my ship. My hero was a Paragon personality, and I was meticulous about hunting Medals by checking grass, flowers, ect in towns and castles. I'd really love a similar save file, and obviously I'm excluded from any chance to claim Light Speed anything on DQ3 at this point. I wasn't focusing on it anyways. x.x R.I.P Hero, Thief, Pilgrim and Wizard.

I've been slowly doing DQ8 and had just reached the point where I had to pursue the thieving moles to get the Moonshadow Harp to get the ship. Would love a similar save file on that as well.

I know that I won't bother to restart either, but have beaten both in other incarnations. If I can't get saves, I can live.

It sucks more to lose all the other phone files, and wait till Friday for the replacement phone.

Uh...

I might be the only person who can share any kind of save, mate. You have to have root access to do saves on DQ, don't you? The same is for FF titles.

Is it an iPhone or Android phone? (( I can't give you my save, it is in the beginning. )) (( Just trying to help in general here. ))

It's Android. I'm not sure how save sharing works, but I know if I had backed up to a SD card, I'd of been fine putting that card into the replacement phone. Really sucks, because I bought one to do it, put it off a few days and it "magically disappeared" from my living room just 2 weeks before this mess today.

As far as I know, the saves for DQ are in the root directory. Do you have it rooted? If so, you can just use a Root Explorer (( FX File Explorer plus the root addon works well )) to find the save and copy/paste.

No. There's no need to speculate or trouble shoot. It is literally as I described, and there is no alternative solution possible. The device itself cannot recognize electric current from any battery or charger, period. It is dead, it's been taken apart, and reconfirmed as dead.

Sorry to join here and right away necro this thread, but if you or anyone has a save anywhere near baramos (I just got the ability to fly) for android I would happily take it.

I reflashed a new rom on my phone and since im so used to having emulator states on an sd card, i lost my save with my stupid mistake.

if anyone can help its

data/data/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.dq3_gp/files/save <- this is the file (it has no extension, this is quicksave, i dont know what the other saves are called but they would be here too)

Gah this sucks. mail is timmyp@gmail.com

Edited by TimmyP

Hope someone can help. I've played them all on my iPad.

Sign in to follow this