Sign in to follow this  
Griever

DQV mobile has been announced

Bought it last night and would love to be a lightspeed champion, but don't have the time to do so.  Just VI and VII left.  Hopefully we get VII.

Saw this in iTunes this morning, but I'll probably get the Android version, today.  Not crazy about how pixellated some of the other remakes look on my iPad.

I guess we can expect a Lightspeed Champion contest for this game, aka, "Who can get married and procreate the fastest?!"

Edited by Liamland

Hah, I like that :)

Yep, just posted the contest topics now. 

Wow, unlike DQ4, this game actually has some noticeable differences.

-Jailcats

-Harder difficulty

-*slightly* better textures (they may have just been better than DQ4 on the DS though, haven't played the DS versions in a while).

Possibly more to come. I'm only in Roundbeck so far, I fell asleep last night.

Jailcats were in the DS version.  They were even recruitable.  Are they just in a different spot in this case?  I'd be interested to hear how the difficulty has increased.  Haven't had a chance to dig in yet myself.

Jailcats were in the DS version. They were even recruitable. Are they just in a different spot in this case? I'd be interested to hear how the difficulty has increased. Haven't had a chance to dig in yet myself.

Jailcats were in the DS version? Hmm. I'm not even remembering their sprite.

I might not be remembering the DS version well, recently I've only played the Super Famicom and PS2 versions. I think somebody said the DS version was the hardest, too. So it's possible that this is the same and I'm merely comparing it to the PS2 version. But I've been getting my butt kicked in the iOS version so far. I can't even keep Bianca alive for a single battle in Lenore Castle, which is where I've always done all my early leveling.

Edited by Erdrick The Hero

where does se come up with these jokes?

What do you call a warthog thats always out to get you

a thwarthog

thats a example

How long does it usually take for a game to be searched for a new game?

Instantly, but it'll be waaaay faaaaar down the list. DQII was way down the list when I grabbed it initially.

All of those lists are generated by one of two things.  How new, how popular overall, and how many recent downloads.  Maybe it might use user reviews as well (not sure what their sorting techniques are, but I'd assuming that's a factor).  Luckily the DQ games seem to have pretty overwhelmingly good user reviews.