Sign in to follow this  
ignasia

Operation Hero

Ok, after some recent debates over at Operation Hero, and that the group does pop up on the first page, near the top, of most searches now, it's probably time not to dog on them about the name, and the auto-fill of Google does contain one near the top with Dragon Quest appearing next to the movement name.  This was exactly what myself, and those who wanted to see a name change, were looking for in a name change...some form of association with Dragon Quest, and clear and easy access.  With the recent internal polls, the name is pretty much staying the same permanently.  So there you have it.  No change, and no real need for it anymore.

It does seem like the leader there is actually starting to take things seriously again, and dig in his heels.  So any extra cooperative efforts should be entertained.  Nor has there been any of that negative response to DQ mobile game releases, which is really the biggest complaint many of us, myself included, had.

So, they have a staging area with Operation Rainfall.  I'm hoping the leader or at least some members of Operation Hero's leadership could and would post here to give some insight, and maybe some challenges and brainstorming into what they need, or would like to see from us, what we could do for them.  I should really check into the Op hero page.  Hopefully I don't crash this time XD.

We'll see, but so far I'm really loving what I'm seeing with all of you guys.  The brainstorming.  I'm sorry I took myself out of the loop for so long, so I haven't spent much time helping out.

• Upvote 1

I've been really busy with life man, so I can relate. Life can be a pain.