Sign in to follow this  
Liamland

Twitter with Celebs and minor celebs

I don't know if anyone's thought of this already, but has anyone tried reaching out to celebrities that are known fans of Dragon Quest, like Seth Green?  I'm going to add him on Twitter and see if I can get a response for support.

I once saw a video of cutesy gamer girl Melonie Mac where she completely flipped out with excitement after she got her copy of Dragon Quest VI in the mail.  She has really strong marketing potential, with a large fanbase (of mostly dudes), and did I mention she's easy on the eyes?  https://twitter.com/MelonieMac

There's also video game tribute bands like Descendants of Erdrick who might lend support for the cause. https://twitter.com/doferdrick

Example Tweet: Hey [Celeb name], please show your support for our Dragon Quest #QuestForTheWest fan-based promotion for DQVII and DQX localization.

Then maybe we'd need a link to a page that shows the recommended hashtags to use to bother..err...I mean enlighten the SquareEnix staff.

Has anyone thought of making #QuestForTheWest t-shirts, or is there some legal concerns with likeness rights, even if we used custom fan art on the shirts?

• Upvote 1

Has anyone tried Adam Baldwin? I heard he could really get a movement going.

Has anyone tried Adam Baldwin? I heard he could really get a movement going.

Bowel?

I like the idea.  You never know, and you'd be surprised how many celebrities do play games.  The question is how many actually play Dragon Quest, and or that matter, what are considered real games rather than the current trend of simple "addict" games, or just simple shovelware to pass the time between shoots?