Sign in to follow this  
garithos

Dragon Quest Paradise : The occidental shop Dragon Quest

logo-1.jpg?1411639643
Unique in Europe

Dragon Quest Paradise is the only dedicated to the Dragon Quest saga shop in the West, we are located in Geneva, Switzerland.

We offer all the products of the saga, it is fluff, cosplays, figurines, supplies, jewels, toys, board games, video games and much more.

E-Commerce site is available to the entire Western community, be it the US, Morocco, Europe, Australia, ... we deliver worldwide. Our strength is to have almost identical prices in Japan, so no extra fee.

To access the site is here: http://dragonquest-paradise.com

Currently being translated into English, we try to make the store more accessible to the community so that Dragon Quest outside Japan will find their account at least once.

Our company work in collaboration with the printing Copy Services Express we are in the same premises at 115-117 rue de Genève in Genève in Switzerland, but also with the company Elasio SARL specialized in the Import- export in Switzerland, and the publishing house Ki-oon in Paris that have output in May manga Emblem of Roto France.

1184.jpg

For a few weeks and until November 11, we are organizing a lottery Dragon Quest parteneriat with Square Enix Japan who have given us the greatest confidence by sending free items in exchange for that, the winnings will be donated to the society Kibo which helps children in Fukushima. Find out all the details here.

Edited by garithos

Man. I really wish I could do some online purchases. I would buy so much stuff.

Looks cool.  Looking forward to more of the site getting translated into English.  I am curious about shipping rates, but couldn't wade through the language to figure it out.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Would be very interested to hear more about shipping costs to the UK, though the translation should probably be top priority as English speakers are still going to have a lot of trouble understanding what items the site has, whether they're in stock and what format they're on.

The price for International is 18 $ approximately.

Unfortunately, I just do no less, even though I would like, because the price is too high for my taste, I'll see if I do little to decrease.

USB Slime Humidifier!  Wow, there is consistently new types of DQ merch that I never knew existed.

Matt Groening once told the Museum of Television and Radio that one of the strangest Simpsons merchandise requests that he'd been asked to authorize was a Bart Simpson Asthma Inhaler.

• Upvote 1

USB Slime Humidifier! Wow, there is consistently new types of DQ merch that I never knew existed.

Matt Groening once told the Museum of Television and Radio that one of the strangest Simpsons merchandise requests that he'd been asked to authorize was a Bart Simpson Asthma Inhaler.

Don't have an asthma attack, man.

• Upvote 1

This looks awesome! I might just buy something from the store! :D

• Upvote 1