Sign in to follow this  
enix

FOR SALE: My Massive Dragon Quest Collection - Plushes, toys, & ra

I still need to play DQX.  Just been too busy.  Probably going to snag Heroes though.

I'm going to import the metal slime PS4 when it's released. Then I'll probably sit back and wait a year or two to see if Heroes gets a localization, and if not, then I'll import the game. (Thank you Sony, for not making region locks mandatory!)

Good luck with that and not paying $800-$1000 because the pre-orders are already sold out in Japan.  As soon as it was announced with a price, I had my friend in Japan go see about pre-ordering it for the $500 retail price and he said every place he went to had sold out.  I looked online and it's sold out everywhere too.  Only place you can find it now is ebay.

BTW, Heroes is coming to PS3 as well.

Can the DQ metal PS4 play US games? I saw it on eBay and thinking of getting it but unsure if it did. :tounge2:

I really want it too! :)

PS3 and PS4 are both region free.  PS3 has semi-region locking but it's mostly centered around the blu-rays, and BC games.  PS3 games should be region free.

PS4 as far as I know is 100% region free for games.  The only issues that come into play are DLC compatibility/availability.

Off the top of my head, I believe only one or two games being region-locked. I want to say at least on of them is Persona 4 Arena or its sequel.

I heard from a friend in the industry that neither Sony or MS had mandatory region locks last gen, they both left it up to developers. He said that the only real difference was that by default the 360 dev kits had the region locking enabled and the devs had to disable it and send a request to MS. Sony had it the other way round with the region lock turned off by default, which lead to 99% of 360 games being locked and 99% of PS3 games being region free.

Yeah, neither did, but figuring out what'll play on a 360 is a mess.

Wait... I'm a little confused. Where is the gallery containing all of the remaining items?

Anything that's left in the 3 galleries.  Compared to what was there originally, there's maybe only 1/3 left.  If it's shown in the gallery it's still available (unless noted otherwise)

I'm interested in your metallic Necrosaro in a box.

Please contact my in private if you still have it.

Willing to take some discounts on what remains.  So, if there's anything left that you're interested in, let's talk.