Sign in to follow this  
enix

FOR SALE: My Massive Dragon Quest Collection - Plushes, toys, & ra

Round 2 - Plushies!
http://imgur.com/a/FN7iI#0

IMPORTANT NOTE:  Regarding the plushies, if they are part of a set (as seen on their tags), I am giving preference to buyers who take the sets.  Sets will get discounted prices too. A set is annotates by a title in parentheses also in the description.

Enix did you get my messages? I want to buy your Draco Slime plush and Pearl Gel Slime plush.

I'm not sure what's going on with your PM but there's no option to reply to it.  The text box is missing.

lol the Ghost Plushy looks like its giving us the middle finger!!  :laugh:

Edited by Å’cL!pSe

I have some interest in some of these, but no way to give you the funds at present. Would it be possible to have them set aside for the future?

Depends on what you want.  If it's not in particularly high demand, I could consider it.  PM me a list.

List sent. Let me know if any issues came up with the message. My internet has been sketchy lately.

You really have collected some neat items over the years, ENIX. Let us know when you get near the end of posting your collection. There are a few things I'm interested in, but I'll let other people take a shot at buying first. When I collect things, I do so more for posterity than I do for displaying. Case in point, I recently unearthed my complete Gen I Pokémon card set that I collected as a kid...which I honestly forgot I still owned. Boy I sure was quite the barterer back in those days :P

This is all of it... unless I find some straggling items around.  But those will just go in one of the existing galleries.  To my knowledge, this is everything.  I think the only things I haven't posted yet are the bottlecaps and a couple of small figures.

Out of curiosity, were any of the shirts ever worn?

I like how they specifically made a plushy of a heal slime that's had a Sleep spell cast on it.

All things considered, I'd be shocked if there wasn't that kind of plushie out there in Japan.

Like Erdric if you've got the slime controller (usb) I'm definitely interested in that, but I'd am definitely considering the giant metal king slime plush. King slime stress ball, too, but I'd feel bad angrily squeezing the poor guy.

Edited by Ashes

All things considered, I'd be shocked if there wasn't that kind of plushie out there in Japan.

VIVeTsp.jpg

Edited by ENIX

Like Erdric if you've got the slime controller (usb) I'm definitely interested in that, but I'd am definitely considering the giant metal king slime plush. King slime stress ball, too, but I'd feel bad angrily squeezing the poor guy.

I meant the PS2 controllers, not the DQX controller. (But I had planned to get a PS2-USB converter to use it with DQX!)

I've had to ask about things because I can't get all the pictures to load. Internet's too crappy. (Which is why I've been having connection problems with DQX, I've only had the VPN itself drop on me once.)