Sign in to follow this  
enix

FOR SALE: My Massive Dragon Quest Collection - Plushes, toys, & ra

Everything is for sale! 

Please read everything BELOW before posting/PM'ing me about stuff you see in the Nintendo Power pictures.

As seen in Nintendo Power:
P1040877.jpgP1020778b.jpg

I will be listing both the lowest prices I can find on things, but if you can point me to a price you want me to beat I'll do my best to make it worth it.  Depending on your price source, and condition/rarity, etc. I will make a judgment. 

If I can't find a price for something (which will be very common among my rarities), then we can haggle something.  Having spent a large chunk of time in Japan, I know what's rare worldwide, versus what's just hard to get in the west.  I will do my best to price accordingly.  I will post both the known value as well as my personal asking price.

I will update these galleries as I get more pics of stuff.  If there's a pic, it's for sale...if the pic vanishes or isn't there, it's been sold.

If you don't know what something is, or want more details/price BE SURE TO CLICK ON THE IMAGE in the gallery to see if the details are listed there.  Also, PLEASE post a picture link with all purchase inquiries so I know what you're referring to since I have a lot of stuff.

Round 1 - Toys. Figures, etc.
http://imgur.com/a/HHFNc#0

Some notable items in this Round are complete sets of Dragon Quest Legend Items Galleries, complete set of all the Sofubi Monsters, among other things.

Round 2 - Plushies!

http://imgur.com/a/FN7iI#0

Regarding the plushies: if they are part of a set (as seen on their tags), a set is annotated by a title in parentheses and in the description.

Round 3 - Books, CDs, movies, etc.

http://imgur.com/a/G52E5#0

Edited by ENIX

Some stuff I'm keen on there, can you tell me about the silver dw7 statue. Also the first blue machine ( almost the first picture ), interested in the lighters, but do u have any others I missing one from one of the series. Any limited edition stuff? :)

Hey there, I assume you're US based, can you ship to the UK? Are you selling any DQ games or is it all going to be merchandise?

I'm holding out on selling the games for now.  I'll ship anywhere as long as you cover the shipping costs.

You're keeping SOME OF THEM, right?

I don't think I could get rid of my few figures (( Won 'em from RobotDrak. ))

Some stuff I'm keen on there, can you tell me about the silver dw7 statue. Also the first blue machine ( almost the first picture ), interested in the lighters, but do u have any others I missing one from one of the series. Any limited edition stuff? :)

The Maribel metal statue is one of three including Hero and Keifer (http://nwatohyr.xii.jp/auc/search/detail.php?acid=f144695639).  They were limited release alongside the launch of the game in Japan and are worth ~$75 each.  I could let my Maribel go for $65 shipped in the US.

The giant sofubi Killer Machine is brand new unopened, and worth about $70 in Japan, but sells for $100+ in the US (http://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Monster-machine-lottery-Special/dp/B003OB18JE).  I'll also accept $65 for this, but shipping isn't included in that price due to it's size.

You're keeping SOME OF THEM, right?

I don't think I could get rid of my few figures (( Won 'em from RobotDrak. ))

not really.  I'll probably keep whatever I don't sell, but hopefully I can sell it all.

I'm starting to add prices and descriptions to the pics on Imgur so hopefully that helps.  I'm still going to focus on items by interested parties first, then I'll get around to pricing other things as I have time.

I'm actually kind of interested in that Dragon Quest VI display case depending on the price you're interested in selling it for.

I don't know if you've seen my PM, but I'm still interested if and when you do decide to sell the games.

I don't know if you've seen my PM, but I'm still interested if and when you do decide to sell the games.

I'm holding off on games right now.  Want to see how much I can get off toys and plushies first before I resort to games.

Some stuff I'm keen on there, can you tell me about the silver dw7 statue. Also the first blue machine ( almost the first picture ), interested in the lighters, but do u have any others I missing one from one of the series. Any limited edition stuff?  :)

The giant sofubi Killer Machine is brand new unopened, and worth about $70 in Japan, but sells for $100+ in the US (http://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Monster-machine-lottery-Special/dp/B003OB18JE).  I'll also accept $65 for this, but shipping isn't included in that price due to it's size.

ENIX, I haven't posted here in awhile, but I am interested in the big sofubi killer machine.  Send me a PM if it is still available for sale.

Wait, is that a Metal Slime controller? It's hard to see on my phone. If it is, has somebody already taken it? I'd love one of those!

I thought you were talking about Botsu's signature for a second, but it looks like ENIX does have both blue and metal slime controllers.  If you mouse over the IMGUR pic it will typically tell you if it's "SOLD" or not, so those should still be available.

Edited by Liamland

I saw both a metal slime controller and regular controller among ENIX's collection

I'm just going to remove the pics of things that are sold instead of marking them "sold" so it doesn't clutter up the gallery with items that are gone.

Plushie pics coming tomorrow.  Had something come up today.

Holy...! You're selling all of this stuff!? I'll keep my eye on this. :D

Any more books, strategy guides or soundtracks incoming?